The watchtower is true

by billy 79 Replies latest jw friends

• radar
    radar

Billy

"Forgive them, for they do not know what they do"

Radar

All that we see or seem/ Is but a dream within a dream.

-Edgar Allen Poe

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Billy,
    It's okay---take a deep breath. Thanks for your concern regarding love in my life. I can assure you I have real love in many areas of my life. Stick around, you'll get to know everyone here.
    You're welcome here.
    I like you, Billy! I do hope you'll stay.
    Peace,
    Bridgette

• fancyschmancy28
    fancyschmancy28

billy-in all seriousness, welcome.

I understand your wondering why a group of people are on a board posting notes about something you are involved in-perhaps happily.

We all have different stories on why we questioned the JW teachings. Questioning should not get someone reprimanded or df'd. Free thought is a wonderful process.

As you read the various posts and threads you might start to question some teachings yourself. That is not bad.

Again, welcome.
    Fancy

• Seeker
    Seeker

Billy,

It's irrelevant what any of us do or say -- it's the Watchtower Society that is wrong. They are provably wrong. They are lying about things right this moment. You support a system that is corrupt and wrong.

Nothing we do or say will change that fact.

• billy
    billy

budda belly

I was speaking about this board in general, not you in particular.

• thewiz
    thewiz

Budda Belly

Freedom reigns in this relm..

I beg to differ. If you don't agree with the masses here, you get ground to pieces. -If that's what you call freedom. I guess you are still right.

It is also the place for kissing-butt. First thing I noticed was people saying they were friends of Mr. Franz and his wife or Randy, etc. Makes me sick. Some people carry authority on these forums and others do not. Who the intelligent ones are and who are the idiots.

Figures this board/forum, I mean bored, would go on insulting and discrediting someone for spelling. Makes you all feel superior doesn't it.

And BTY I enjoy Oral, very, very much. Licken' that flower that smells like fish, yum. Tuna?

• billy
    billy

seeker

Do you vote?

Well before any of you get carried away, saying I am supporting "a corrupt system". You had better look at the rafter in your own eyes, because nothing is more corrupt than governments that many of you evidently give support to.
    read my lips, I did not have sex with....president..Clinton,
    Then there was watergate, then there is giving weapons to the Taliban.
    Shall I go on?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Billy ,can you prove YOU DIDN`T HAVE SEX WITH PRESEDENT CLINTON!!!

• fancyschmancy28
    fancyschmancy28

President Clinton! Now I understand why he does not like oral sex. No wonder. Try it with a woman, much better! And not tuna, more like fine caviar...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    You had better look at the rafter in your own eyes, because nothing is more corrupt than governments that many of you evidently give support to.

How old are you little child? Does your mommy/daddy/elder know you are playing here?

Have you seen anything posted in this forum that would make you think the poster thought that his or her government spoke for God or was Gods sole channel of truth with humans?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit