Tree of life identified as the female Cannabis plant

by Ronald 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Ronald
    Ronald

Genesis 3:22&23 says God put the man out of the garden lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and live for ever. Cannabis seed is the most nourishing human food known to science. (See www.ratical.org/renewables/hempseed1.html)

There are good reasons to conclude that the Tree of knowledge of good and bad was the male Cannabis plant and the Tree of life the female Cannabis plant, the one which bears the seed. Thus if one lives on Cannabis seed and fruit one will be living on the food designed by God to enable humans to live indefinately. So there is no magical transformation which needs to occur to enable man and woman to live indefinitely. All that is needed is the right diet.

Cannabis was outlawed world wide before science identified the Cannabis seed as the most nourishing human food. Thus has man in his ignaorance outlawed the one means by which he can overcome death. You can read more about this topic at www.jehovahallahjah.com

In accordance with bible chronology it took about 5,5oo years of human existance on earth before mankind generally became aware that the earth revolved on its axis and orbited the sun, rather than the sun orbiting the earth. On the same time scale it took about 5,750 years before men generally became aware that eating a lemon would prevent scurvy. It took a further 100 years or so before men generally understood that invisible bacteria transmitted disease.

So it is not surprising it has taken approximately 6,ooo years of human existance on earth for mankind generally to become aware that Cannabis seed and fruit is the natural human food essential to prevent old age and disease.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

you havent been smoking the female cannabis plant by any chance?

• oldflame
    oldflame
    you havent been smoking the female cannabis plant by any chance?

ROTFLMAO,

I never looked at it that way before LOL

• Lou_Cypher
    Lou_Cypher

Erm... any chance of telling me where you got that? I mean.. not the idea, but the 'plant' that made you come up with that idea... that sh&^ must be good!

lol

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sort of interesting to think of Adam and Eve sitting in the Garden of Eden getting wasted on a water pipe.

Rub a Dub

• dinah
    dinah

Is that anything like feeling 10 feet tall and bullet-proof?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    So it is not surprising it has taken approximately 6,ooo years of human existance on earth for mankind generally to become aware that Cannabis seed and fruit is the natural human food essential to prevent old age and disease.

So why does Snoop look so damn old these days?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I could just picture Eve telling Adam .... "but I only bought a nickel bag from the snake."

Rub a Dub

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Some Catholic Sisters have known this for a long while...

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

NORML has not been reached for comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit