Showdown with the CO!

by erynw 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Excellent job erynw. You rock!

brzfst

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

Lucidity and preparation, a killer combo. Well done man.

• chickpea
    chickpea

w00t!!!

when i ultimately get my proverbial poop in a group and go back to retrieve friends..... i am SOOO coming to you for training!!!!

what a well executed presentation.... add my kudos to your growing list!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Eryn, You are my JW Deprogramming hero!

Devasting logic that she could not refute or deny -

You are going to free her!

I can see the wheels turning in her mind...once she talks to the CO, it might be the last straw...

And when Brooklyn gives her the brush off if she decides to go to the top..it will only be a matter of time before she's posting on here

Excellent job, my friend!

• JK666
    JK666

Eryn,

Good work!

The sad thing about this is this sister will go to the CO, and he will probably be a prick. He will be curt, and brush off the allegations as persecution. If she persists, he will warn the elders about her.

I think the CO reaction may have more of an affect on her than the info that Eryn provided. Company men, for sure!

JK

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Great job! Way to get her thinking.

• ramtrucker
    ramtrucker

Way to go. I tried to bring this up with my sister, still in the truff...I only made her mad and defensive. She claimed she'd never heard a word of anything about child molesting within the organization.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

My husband tried to bring it up to his mom too and she brushed it off.

The thing is that with this sister, if she's not careful, she might end up disfellowshipped. I hope she's ready for the fall-out.

• erynw
    erynw
    she might end up disfellowshipped. I hope she's ready for the fall-out.

If she is, I will be there for her.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Does she have family still in? If not, good for her. If she does, please prepare her. They will likely shun her. And as kind as you are, you will not likely be able to replace them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit