"They (WT) took me out of context", Gail Bethea-Jackson video

by Fatfreek 155 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• clarity
    clarity

Wow Len ... so glad you 'bumped' this important thread!

>

I had no idea it was there. The blatent dishonesty & deceit

of this evil cult never ceases to amaze me.

>

To think that my family and millions of other families put their

trust and confidence in them for so long ... disgusts me!

>

Thanks for the REALITY Len.

clarity

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

this was a good thread to bump. It was a very blatent misquote

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Thanks, Clarity. This was one of the very rewarding experiences I've had here. It reminds me of peeking behind the curtain in "The Wizard of Oz".

And Wha Happened -- good to see you again -- and thanks. You've posted nearly 10,000 times since you weighed in on this thread some 5 years ago.

Len

• Think About It
    Think About It

That was an awesome expose' into just one facet of the evil WTS cult.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well it's just another example of the ends, justifying the means.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Sorry if I am being dense, I can't figure out what was the purpose of the video, from the WTS's standpoint. It looks like the video is no longer available to view. Was it about their own practices when it comes to identifying molesters, or a more general piece about sexual abuse?

• blondie
  • blondie
    blondie

Post 28796 of 35684
    Since 5/28/2001

Check about 1/2 the way through this video:

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=c5fcc81d839c448b62bb

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So basically, the WTBTS made a video 10 years ago to say " Hey, we have a pedophile issue. So does everyone. We are on it. We would have done better but no one really knew it was bad 18-20 years ago. We just did not think it was that big of a deal, or we would have done more. So R&F, do not worry, we are refining and adjusting as we speak. Your children are safe ".

When making it for the R&F they chopped it up and made it say something to support the above view. Now the original is not available to confirm or deny anything. Making it available would clear the whole issue up. What legitimate reason could possibly exist for not making the original available? That is the question. Is it the same reason that EVERY WT article or book in the archives is not available?

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Thanks for providing the links, Blondie! I was able to watch it. Also to Data Dog for the summary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit