Our new little addition to the fam-Ultrasound pic

by Es 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Heya all,

had my ultrasound yesterday everything looks good and is where it should be, we didnt find out this time what we are having, we figured we have one of each it would be nice to have a suprise.

Here is one of the pics

alt

Baby is looking straight at you and has one of its little hands near its face!

es

• Tara
    Tara

Oh, wow! How cool. Congratulations!

• Es
    Es

Thanks Tara

es

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Aaahhhh, Sweet!

Thanks for posting that!

BB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Congrats! Good luck!

• Es
    Es

Thanks guys!

es

• BrentR
    BrentR

It's always very cool to see the baby while it's still in the oven and not "done" yet. I remember seeing my daughter's ultrasound pics, it was an amazing feeling. We wanted to know the gender so we could pick a name. Even that early along we were getting far too much unsolicited input on what the name should be.

I hope everything goes well for you and the little "bun".

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Very cute little nose. But it looks like he/she is flipping us off! Just kidding. Baby looks like baby is looking right at you. Baby knows you're peeking inside baby's world. Baby's heartbeat is the most magical sound in the WORLD!

Congrats. momz

PS If I knew what baby's gender was, I wouldn't be saying baby all the time. What are you calling the little present?

• Es
    Es

We call it baby at the moment hehehe so much better than it.

If its a boy we are calling him Cooper Tristan White if its a girl we have the first name Sienna but havnt picked a middle name yet???

es

• myelaine
    myelaine

hi Es...ooo...if I had a girl I really wanted to call her Laramie...I have 5 boys tho...so...how do you like that name?

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit