Our new little addition to the fam-Ultrasound pic

by Es 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Wow !! Congratulations !!!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Congrats!! I love ultrasound pictures...they are so cool. They didn't tell you the gender?

I hope you have a great pregnancy and a healthy baby....

• somebody
    somebody

Congratulations, Es!!!!

I hate to say this, but I can't see a baby in the Ultrasound! I feel like I'm the only female who can't. When I had both my children (who are now ages 23 and 26, I could not see them in the ultrasound pictures!!! ) and went for ultrasounds the doctor would say " See that? There's the head and there's the feet". and I honeslty could not see anything. It just looked like a picture of outer space that would be shown by NASA to me!!! I felt terrible that I could not see my own babies! "What kind of mother will I be if I can't even see my baby"? is what I asked myself both times. So I would give in just pretend I could see the baby. And looking at your baby and you expalining what is there, I still can't see it.!

Am I the only one who sees what looks to be a picture of outer space? I feel stupid for not seeing anything, but yet I'm admitting to it to see if I'm alone!!!

I could HEAR the baby ( the heartbeat ) but could not SEE. Maybe that's why it's called an UltraSOUND? I dunno.

Either way, congatulations on the latest addition to your family!

peace,

somebody

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Am I the only one who sees what looks to be a picture of outer space?

No, I can't see it either. LOL

But I have utter faith when Es tells me the baby is looking right at us

• Es
    Es

Ok if i had paintshop installed I could write on the pic to show you what things were what, the pic is made up of mostly bubs face, you can see one eye and the nose and just under the face is its little hand kind of made into a fist.

No I didnt find out the gender this time, we decided not too, and they dont tell unless you ask

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit