2008 Feb 15 - Study Edition PDF

by AlphaOmega 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yknot
    yknot

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU, both! Y

• fresia
    fresia

Oh give Alpha a pat on the back for this as most wont be able to get it seeing it is only for those in good standing within the congregations.

I thought the generation was a good interpretation, they really got out of that OK, what do you think?

You seem to get around quite a bit on the forums Alpha I guess you will be the hit of the party with this, but then again its so slow its funny. I find the whole invasion desperate, everyone wants a piece of the action, something to keep their unfulfilled lives on the WTS bubbling on for them, they can't move on and wont. Why? this is exciting for them, they glimpse into the magazine in the guise of bashing them and bringing them down.

No one bothers to care about the people that they are mostly descent folk. How unchristian of you all. I think you are all a bunch of losers with no life after the WT.

• fresia
    fresia
    When the public version comes out can someone post that too. I'm really interested in why they want to different versions coming out. What are they hiding

They are not hiding anything, why are you so worried? really this is so silly, sensationalism. The public version of the WT just doesn't have the beefier study articles, with JW jargon like pioneer. CO, PO, pioneer special pioneer, things people in the territory don't undersand.I think its a long time coming, we should have our own WTS personal, the new mags for the public are wonderful with fantastic articles especially about God's Kingdom, as the heading says Announcing Gods Kingdom. Jehovah has made sure that those outside of God's organization are being given their spiritual food regulary as well, so rejoice.

There is no secrecy any one can come to the meeting on Sundays and sit and listen and read sharing the mags with the b/s and answer up if they want, anyone. So no secrecy just stupid apostates making mountains out of molehills. Relax you are welcome at our KH any time.

• fokyc
    fokyc

We have already posted the 1st Public edition for January 2008

Please PM me for a download.

fokyc

• fresia
    fresia
    Thanks but no thanks. I have read enough of their lies.

So does that mean you no longer are interested in reading the magazines, not just an itty bitty look, you don't want to read any more of their lies, then go, and don't come back on to any JW forums in case some b/s may say something from a magazine or book published by the WTS, and amazingly it is a bible scripture, but because it was quoted by the WTS its not worth looking at.

Do you feel the same way about the literature of other denominations that sell in shops for staggering prices, or perhaps the pamphlets and little prayer books handed out at Church's, not to mention the plate being passed around a few times. Yes lets all bash the JW's and forget they basically they live good clean moral lives, and teach their children to do the same, from God's word. And yes it does come in the WT as well, God stike me I didn't know that, I though the WT was evil with terrible things on how to abuse your neighbor and defraud tax, be dishonest and cheat at school work and other terrible things.

Go and pick on someone else, this forum is for those that hate JW's, are embittered and BA that love the trinity. Thats it all the apostates that have been disfellowshiped, e'x JW's and BA or any others join in this forum and bash them up for being murdering neighbors people that you can;t live next door to because they are so noisy and horrible, you know work mates that you cant trust the JW horrible, and they were all taught this by the WTS, which of course does not follow Christ, that is why all the members are rotten.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Got it.

Fresia... I have just worked out who you are on other forums.

Surely with what you know about the appauling behaviour of the GB, you can see that this religion does not have God's backing anymore (if it did at all).

I am surprised that you defend them so much.

As I said in my above post - many of the indivduals are great - then they start to become representitives of the Watchtower rather than God... (yes, I'm sure you've see it happen - judicials, police state tactics, enforcement of the "letter of the law" over the "spirit of the law" etc).

Surely taking attention away from God in that manner makes them the modern day Golden Calf ?

...and the offer of a PM or an e-mail is still there.

• fresia
    fresia

Got it.

Fresia... I have just worked out who you are on other forums.

Surely with what you know about the appalling behavior of the GB, you can see that this religion does not have God's backing anymore (if it did at all).

I am surprised that you defend them so much.

As I said in my above post - many of the individuals are great - then they start to become Representatives of the Watchtower rather than God... (yes, I'm sure you've see it happen - judicial, police state tactics, enforcement of the "letter of the law" over the "spirit of the law" etc).

Surely taking attention away from God in that manner makes them the modern day Golden Calf ?

...and the offer of a PM or an e-mail is still there.

I think you are all going overboard about the WT for the b/s only I wish you would see the good, seems everyone on here looks for faults constantly.

It doesn't matter who I am, but I am not a representative of the WT, I know you think that and its very frustrating for me because I honestly don't want to represent anyone but God. Alpha I think I am staying faithful to Jehovah not the WT.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I think you are all going overboard about the WT for the b/s only I wish you would see the good, seems everyone on here looks for faults constantly.

It doesn't matter who I am, but I am not a representative of the WT, I know you think that and its very frustrating for me because I honestly don't want to represent anyone but God. Alpha I think I am staying faithful to Jehovah not the WT.

As I said, I DO know you from other forums... but I've learnt the hard way about cross-posting from different forums, so I won't do it this time (remember the chaos last time?).

...and YES, I know that you are distancing yourself from the organisation in order to stay faithful to God.

...and YES, I know that you do not represent the Watchtower, but you are one of many who has a toe in and a toe out of the organisation. You may have the best of both worlds, but that is not what is on offer at the doorstep.

What IS on offer is total commitment to the organisation - otherwise people are seen as "spiritually weak" etc.

Okay, I guess this is what it boils down to :

Does God/Jehovah/Yahweh/Creator actually want us to be loyal to HIM or to an ORGANISATION claiming to represent him. You can't do both... (You can't have two masters according to Jesus).

You know all those little things that don't make sense about the Watchtower ?

Well, they all start to fall into place when you stop thinking of the Watchtower as a religion and start thinking of it as a business. Businesses seek to grow and protect themselves.

The preaching message of this business is incidental - it has just become an advertising slogan - it is no longer the driving force from the top. It may well be with the Publishers on the ground, but the directive from the top is "survive".

Which makes me think of something... what do you call someone who works for a Publishing Company ? A publisher.

When did Jesus ever say that ? Don't you see how they have slipped things like this in and it all becomes somehow "normal" ?

• fokyc
    fokyc

Fresia says:

That's great; staying faithful to Jehovah, my wife Sister fokyc does the same, BUT the elders in her congregation represent some alien organisation. The WTBTS has slowly drifted into becoming a very dis-likeable thing, they do not truly represent Jehovah in any way.

The worst is the lies, they can tell more untruths in 2 hours than I have come across in all my life, they are also quite willing to write them down! Then they lie again by saying, "We didn't say that".

fokyc

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks for this.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit