I'm such a dork!

by bikerchic 18 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

bkierchic bonkerschic doesn't know this, but last month I had the same problem with my Playboy and Penthouse subscriptions.

I'm now getting three of each.

but dude.......... you only have 2 hands

• onacruse
    onacruse
    but dude.......... you only have 2 hands

I use my feet too...I'm a big guy.

• Renegade
    Renegade

Haha! I'm not the only dork anymore!

• onacruse
    onacruse

I just got an e-mail thank you from Better Homes and Gardens, thanking me for my subscription, and offering me a discounted 2-year extension for my subscription.

Sometimes I wonder why God created women.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL

I hurried and deleted it so he couldn't subscribe, again!

• erynw
    erynw

I do computer repair as a side business. I got a call at 7 am on a Sunday from a frantic customer who couldn't print with her new printer. She had 2 others look at it and had no idea what was wrong, she needed to print, it was an emergency.

So, I haul my sleepy, hungover butt out of bed, drive 20 miles to her house, look at her new computer, open the lid on the computer, see no printer cartridges, insert missing printer cartridges, hand customer invoice for $75 and drive my now angry butt back to bed.

You are not alone bikerchic!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I'm such a dork!

Yeah, well?

Ian

• onacruse
    onacruse

erynw:

I do computer repair as a side business.

How much would you charge to come over and fix bikerchic's computer? I mean, as in, make it so it don't never work no more?

LOL w/ Ian. Yep, once again bikerchic misses the bigger picture: she's a dork for marrying me!...but it seemed like a good idea at the time, eh?

• juni
    juni
    Ever have one of those times where your brain just doesn't kick in?

uh huh.....MANY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit