Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

by Homerovah the Almighty 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Owww... that sounds painful but in a good way........ strangely enough

I will have to ask Marge if she would be interested

We only have sex like a Fundamental Christian right now so it's a little boring if you know what I mean

• 5go
    5go
    It is thought provoking, thanks

All of it doesnt apply to me though, but still a good read.

Spoken like a true christian.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    We only have sex like a Fundamental Christian right now so it's a little boring if you know what I mean

Not really, me and my fundy wife engage in oral sex every night.

Right before bed she looks at me and says, "F%$@ you!" I look at her and say, "F%$@ you too!" Then we pray for forgiveness and go to sleep.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Sorry Homerovah, Alcohol is against my religion, but I would buy you a pepsi.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

R E thats hilarious

Interesting, dirty talk just before sex I'll have to try that one .

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Interesting, dirty talk just before sex I'll have to try that one .

Then there's the just during. It's pretty alright, too.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

So what do you folks think about that top ten and the information on that site ?

we kind of swayed off topic there a little

It does in my opinion lead to a different perspective on the subject of the love of god doesn't it !

• Chap
    Chap

Here's a quote from the evilbible site:

" Bible Quote for January 18
    Laws of Rape
    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29"

I don't know what translation they used but here is the King James Translation:

Deut. 22:28-29 (KJV)

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; [29] Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Here is the actual law of rape.

Deut. 22:25-27 (KJV)
    But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die: [26] But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: [27] For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit