vegas anyone???

by peaceloveharmony 43 Replies latest jw friends

• openminded
    openminded

Ive been to Vegas 5 times in the last 3 yrs. Its a blast!

Check out 11thhourvacations.com - They have some really good deals right now.

I usually stay at Bally's which is conneced to Paris. You cant beat the location or the price. it right across from the Bilagio which is cool.

If you like Sinatra, you'll love Vegas!

Right now you can book a 3 night stay+airfare in late Nov. for $230 out of Minneapolis

I think I get back from Europe on the 9th. It would be cool to hop back on a plane in Minneapolis -that Wed and be back home by Sun.

• conflicted
    conflicted

Yeah, if this one is a success I will definately go to the next one.

I hope you guys have a blast.

life is the opportunity for art

• Escargot
    Escargot

Man, Texas Hold 'em, good cigars..........yea, Babay, yeeeeaaaaa

Erasmus (1520 AD): "If we want truth, every person ought to be free to speak what they think without fear."

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Great idea Harmony! Any city that honors so much debauchery and vice should definitely be a meeting place of apostates!

I'll take anyone who wants to all my favorite strip clubs and dance bars!!! LOVE VEGAS!!!!

Shauna

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

openminded, hey i'll be getting back from europe on the ninth, i also thought it be a fun way to start the year, europe and vegas baby! will you do me a favor and send me an email if you wanna do this? thanks!

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Yo! ((((((harmony))))))

Vegas sounds good! Tracy and Doug have been telling me how much fun it is...I imagine I could manage to drag my sorry arse there to hook up with you peeps!!! So count me as a definite maybe!

love ya,
    Dana

"...I'd walk with my people if I could find them..."

Third Eye Blind, Deep Inside of You

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

bttt

okay, here's the deal:

apostofest vegas style 2002

January 11-13 2002
    Las Vegas NV

if you are interested email [email protected]

next on my to do list:

figuring out the accomadations

peace!

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

I'm bummed!!! I'm in Conflicted's wife's shoes!! She's due in February? Me TOO! Congratulations!!!
    I would LOVE TO GO!! How about another one in the summer? Although, we were there in July and it was hotter than blue blazes for our mountain acclimated bodies. So, we had to stay in the hotel as much as possible and entertain ourselves. Our pic is up on Stephanus' site.
    Anyway....

Have fun!! Take lots of pics.
    Love,
    B.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

bridgette, i'm sure no one would mind doing this again (especially if this one in january is a success!) hehe

it would be great if everyone could go but you know that never works out.

congrats on the baby

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

I'm in

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit