by ex-nj-jw 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Thanks, I needed a smile!

Here's another!

Ian

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope that's what all the Witlesses still in field circus are saying when they go a whole month, get their required hours of time in and sincerely try to reach people, and realize that they have zero backcalls, zero placements, and zero studies. After the NBC News report, I am sure people are going to be less receptive about receiving the litter-ature. And, along with last year's crapt about pedophiles as a feature of false religion, anyone that is able to integrate the two will immediately drop out.

All the while, the leaders are going to turn up the heat. They are going to want the flock out more to make up for this. If it takes longer to get a new disciple, then they are going to up the requirements for pioneers, add or reinstate requirements for calls and studies, or both. So what if they get persecuted. That's for Jehovah, and He will [supposedly but I doubt] reward them. People are going to have a miserable time with this, and the hounders are going to get on their case for not placing any litter-ature or starting studies. And that's when people are going to say "Arrrrrrrrrgh!"

• bite me
    bite me

National talk like a pirate day is over. lol

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    arrrrrr....

***Looks at calendar...National 'Talk like a pirate' Day was September 19

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit