Thank You All

by R.F. 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• R.F.
    R.F.

I realised that the end of the year is upon us, and now that I think back, it sure has been one hell of a year.

I have never been through so many changes within this short a time span ever in life. Between the death of my formerly held JW beliefs, the death of a very close family member, the death of an engagement, and the extremely high life-threatening surgery which almost caused the death of my mother (because of the blood issue by the way), things were very rocky, and of course I was hit pretty hard by those things.

I wanted to thank all of you for the support you've given me throughout these 7 short months. Alot of times, it is a great source of help just to sign in, not post, and just read some of your experiences. I've also made many new friends here that I know i'll be friends with for a very long time, as well as finding some older ones, such as Purps, who i'm sure I wouldn't have found out about her feelings about the religion if it wasn't for this site.

Thank you all again, and even though it can get a bit crazy in here at times, I still love you guys.

Robert

• snowbird
    snowbird

Love you too, Little Big Brother.

Sylvia

• *summer*
    *summer*

Love & Peace on your journey...

*summer*

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Awww, ((((huggles Robert)))) we love you too!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Cheap way to hugs from the pretty ladies.

You're a smart young man, Robert.

LOL!

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you snowbird, summer, sweetstuff, and nvr.

Nvr- must a guy always have an ulterior motive behind everything?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nvr- must a guy always have an ulterior motive behind everything?

Good on you for the "", Robert.

I knew you weren't gonna try to ask me that with a straight face.

• XOCO
    XOCO

AWWWEEEE Robert ur one cool dude i love it when u make insightful comments on my topics/posts. i hope all is good with u on ur voyage, and as always never be a stranger ya herd lol!!!

XOCO ((((()))))

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

This really is a wonderful place with wonderful, caring people. It has been a haven for me also.

May you have...
    For every storm, a rainbow,
    For every tear, a smile,
    For every care, a promise,
    And a blessing in each trial.
    For every problem life sends,
    A faithful friend to share,
    For every sigh, a sweet song,
    And an answer for each prayer.

momz

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey R. F., I know what you mean.

After a year like this, I am glad I had the drugs and booze to sustain me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit