Standish Arms Sold by WTS, 5 other buildings on the market

by blondie 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

anyone want to buy a used printing press?

• avengers
    avengers

Who's gonna get the money?

I was dub for 30 years. I'm entitled to a little payback.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Not very "faithful", IMO, but it does sound pretty "discreet".

I wonder if the investment community will ever be able to buy shares in a WTB&TS mutual fund?

Open Mind

• zack
    zack

Just reaffirmation of the business nature of this Org.

Thanks for the news!

• Bryan
    Bryan

They're getting out of the city to prepare Jehovah's Compound to corral all the assimilated.

Bryan

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

LOL @ NVR! "Crazy Jehovah"!

"I may last forever, but my prices won't! The end is near! No, this time I really mean it!"

"Catholic living, at cultic prices!"

Dave

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Weren't we always told to make our investments in heaven, not in earthly treasures.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As I have said many times and I am even prepared to put money on it this time - the WTS will move all operations out of Brooklyn within the next few years. All will move upstate New York.

New York City is just too much of a juicy target for terrorists etc.

• llbh
    llbh

Would it be cynical - yet possible -that some company that just be happened to owned by a brother, buy this lot for a very good price? The company may be very 'fortunate' to have some spiritual men ( no women of course) running it. And as Jehovah blesses this arrangement the company does well .

I have already predicted it, I am prescient!!!

llbh

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I'm sure the city is celebrating. Now they can charge property taxes for those buildings. They're probably partying as we type with Crystal and all! Heck, I sure would be. Imagine all that extra money coming into your budget.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit