Standish Arms Sold by WTS, 5 other buildings on the market

by blondie 49 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

5 Other Buildings Remain on the Market
    By Linda Collins
    Brooklyn Daily Eagle
    BROOKLYN HEIGHTS — The former Standish Arms Hotel, which has served as a residential building for the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society since 1981, has been sold.
    David Semonian in the Watchtower’s Office of Public Information, told the Eagle yesterday that the closing took place on Nov. 15.

Asked for information about the buyer, Semonian would only say, “The buyer has not authorized us to release that information.”

For full story go to>>>

http://www.brooklyneagle.com/categories/category.php?category_id=5&id=17056

• Rooster
    Rooster

Does this mean I will get a check in the mail?

I want some of my donation dollars returned to me. After all it is not the "Truth".

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Asked for information about the buyer, Semonian would only say, “The buyer has not authorized us to release that information.”

Hmmmm Where have I heard that before? Not wanting to release names?

Well that is our answer, they don't have permission from the pedophiles to release their names!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

So how many buildings do they have left up in Brooklyn? It seems as though they may acutaly leave Brooklyn for good, or at least have a very small facility left when all is said and done.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

They are cashing in on some serious real estate appreciation.

Good business practice.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

can you say "cash out"?

~Hill

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

It will be a matter of public record in a very short time anyway, what's the big deal? Does anyone know what it sold for?

GGG

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Jehovah Down-sizing, shutting down departments, outsourcing to India

• snowbird
    snowbird

I have a sister who lives in Bklyn Hts, and she said the general sentiment from residents is - BEGONE already!

Sylvia

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    So how many buildings do they have left up in Brooklyn? It seems as though they may acutaly leave Brooklyn for good, or at least have a very small facility left when all is said and done.

CRAZY JEHOVAH'S GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE !

EVERYTHING MUST GO !

COMPLETE LIQUIDATION!

EVERYTHING MUST GO !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit