any former elders have an answer for me?

by helricha 63 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>I was more likely to realize that people in the "world" and including ones who use to love Jehovah can be some of the most hateful people.

My Dear, these worldly people replied to your thread to help you. How many JW's could you call in your time of need? We encouraged you to leave the Watchtower behind, but also reminded you that you are welcome here no matter what religion you follow, including the JW's.

Not everyone "helped", but I think everyone meant well. Truly. And most importantly, they tried to help. Doesn't it mean anything to you that your "brothers" refuse to speak to you, but these "worldly" strangers reach out to you?

Go back to the JW's if you feel it's right. You are still welcome here. Your opinion may be challenged here -- we aren't all uniform in our thinking -- but you are allowed and encouraged to have it.

Take care, live well.

Dave

• BIG D
    BIG D

It seems to me you are somewhat childish and imature, you say you do not want to tell your husband you cheated 2 weeks after you marry him, and then want to get reinstated and leave, and then you want to complain and cry about how much you want to be a witness again, and go to the asembly.

You dont know what you want, figure that out first, then work on your religion, you are a child, grow up, and get a life.

sound harsh, but its just the truth, not good or bad.

big d

• willyloman
    willyloman

Reading that last post, it appears he/she was messin' with us. Probably needed some service time.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Helricha,

You wrote:

So my question is not for the sake of just getting reinstated because I know how to do that - I've been through the process before. I need to know that if I want to salvage a relationship with Jehovah, is that what is expected?

Try to salvage a relationship with Jehovah some other way. The WT Society does not represent his interests. Have you ever heard of the blood of Jesus? That's where you can salvage your relation ship!!!

Best of luck.

Brant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit