Lots have asked for me to post why I did the research on Blood here is why

by skyking 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyking
    skyking

There was supposed to be a radio show last night talking about the death of that 14 year old from the coast/ I could not get it reception was to bad.

Did anyone hear it?

If so please give us the highlights or should I say the lowlights

• M.J.
    M.J.

"The answer was, that this is the decision the person himself personally made. He is thus accountable for his own decisions."

The WTS can get away with claiming all the authority but none of the accountability.

• skyking
    skyking

That takes the cake does it not. A 14 year old boy can not have sex with a 18 year Old girl. Can't drink etc...

But he has the right to kill himself legally.

A friend of mine on the coast knew the boy that died went to his congregation. My friends oldest teenage boy still goes to the meetings this boy told me the above statement. I was blown away. When something like this happens it either wakes people up or makes them more faithful to the BORG GOD"S

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

An amazing post, congratulations on your research and on toughing it out. well done.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Blood was the first thing I researched on the internet too. I was looking up news from the France/Tax situation and came upon Freeminds which had a link to AJWRB.

This information needs to be put in bullet format so that one can go from point to point easily when making the presentation to a potential convert. It's excellent and easy to understand.

I think the blood issue is what will break the borg. They are caught between a rock and a hard place and can't weasel out of it. The more people die, the worse it gets.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    How could a person be held accountable to make such a personal, life and death, conscience decision, while knowing he will be ostracised (at the very least) by his friends, or disfellowshipped by family and most of all by the persons he felt were the FDS, caretakers of the Lord's belongings?

They also have the fear that they will lose eternal life in paradise,

due to the teachings of the watchtower society

the veritable threat equivalentto: ''you will go to hell if you take blood''.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit