Lots have asked for me to post why I did the research on Blood here is why

by skyking 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyking
    skyking

Most know that the state of Washington took legal action to force a life saving blood transfusion on my daughter but this was only part of the reason I did the research.

A brother at my brook study group asked a simple question that changed my life. He asked why couldn’t we auto-transfuse ourselves? He then stated his research says the reason was blood coagulated so the blood had to be poured onto the ground. Then he stated, is not the same law on blood broken in order to get fractions? Why is one a DFing offense and the other breaks the same law is not? Everyone at the study group wanted me to answer the question.

I went home to my computer to find the answer. I kept seeing on yahoo "Jehovah Witness makes secret deal with Bulgaria," "JW's can have blood transfusions without any sanction in the country of Bulgaria" etc. I was not going to click on any of that Apostate stuff.

I did my research without clicking on the links but I knew the links were there. The links felt like mountains yelling at me to click on one. I managed to do my research without clicking on a link. I found out he was correct the same law is broken, one you get DF'd for, the other you don't. Even one of the Govern Body could take fractions.

This did not sit well with me HELL this is huge!!! I was stumbled. All the time thinking about my daughter. Was it true JW's could take a transfusion without any sanctions in Bulgaria kept flooding in my mind. Consuming my thoughts. Finally after much struggles with my inner most demons, I clicked. I could not believe what I saw it is true. How could this be true? In less than a week’s time I had found out that auto-transfusions broke same blood laws as fractions. The Society made a secret deal with Bulgaria what the Hell is going on.

This deal was done in the European Supreme Court, so I went to the year 1997, the month of the court date and printed off the details. I did not go to the book study group after that for over a month. I was afraid someone would ask me if I had the answer then I would have to tell them. I was mentally torn up.

To go back a few years my wife wanted to give our baby girl the transfusion. She told me if the State decides not to give the transfusion then she was going to sign papers allowing it. I kept this from the brothers. I did not want others to find out that my wife was not faithful. It almost caused a divorce in our marriage. She was smaller in my eyes. My wife the pioneer was willing to give up her eternal life for what, so our daughter could live a few years all the while forgetting about life without end. I started to slowly drift away from the once intense love I had for her a cloud of disdain replaced it. I know my wife failed the test of loyalty and I would be without her in paradise.

I contacted my brother that lived in a near by town. I made him swear not tell his fellow Elders. He went ballistic refused to look at my apostate information. He contacted his body and the witch-hunt ensued. They contacted the Elders here. They formed an investigative committee. I had luck on my side. There was a brother sent from bethel here helping the local congregation. I showed him the information I had did not come from an apostate site but from the European Supreme Court. I also shared with him the fact that blood coagulates before the fractions are taken out. He somehow stopped the witch-hunt.

My wife can testify I went into a self-consuming mission to find out the whole truth on blood. No longer were the apostate sites off limits. I read every place in the bible that mentioned blood. For three months I was in my den that is what my wife calls my office. After three months I crawled out of my Den. One of the things that really surprised me was my wife. Even though she was going to go against me to force a blood transfusion she refused to look at the information telling me it was apostate. This truly played in my mind. How could she not want to know she was correct? To her, she was not correct. She had resigned that she was weak and humbly asked Jehovah's for forgiveness. I was the Devil in her eyes.

This was the start; I soon was no longer qualified for any privileges in the congregation. I was removed. I went out in the service only once a month to keep regular. Two more years would go by before I found my self totally outside of the BORG. That was in 2001 when the UN deal hit. In less than two years I went from an Elder to nothing as far as the BORG was concerned. In the mean time my wife would leave me loose every friend I have ever knew. Before you start to cry too hard my wife came back. One Elder friend of mine within the year would quit. You see he tried to save me. To do that he had to look at my information. Plus another good friend a ministerial servant would quit both of these friends and I are inseperatable. I do not know if I could of made it without them. We grew up together to boot. We are now closer than most humans. It was harder for my wife after she quit she had no one but me. She is only now finding new friends.

• GoodnessGracious
    GoodnessGracious

Good for you for fighting for your baby . I am not a witness .. hubby is going back to the hall now , probably gonna get reinstated ... *sigh* If he even tried to deny my son a transfusion I would kill him dead ... But good for you for doing your homework

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Yeah Skyking! Thanks for the info by the way, loved it. Will share it with others. W.Once

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I sincerely hope that you and your wife will both find peace. I will testify that marriage can be so much better without the Borg. I was in my 50's before I realized it was all crap. My first thought was, well I've lived this long, I can't change now. Then I realized that if I didn't change now, I never would. We found a few good friends, but they are real friends. We have a JW friend in his 80's who knows its wrong but he's been in so long he just can't get out.

I'm glad your daughter is OK. I personally went into surgery refusing blood and knew that I could die, but was convinced I'd wake up in the new order. I did that as an adult so only have myself to blame. Well I'm here anyway.

• skyking
    skyking

I hope that the information helps others. Actually I know it has many different people have contacted me telling me the information helped save so and so's life.

If you can get any bible student that actually thinks to go over the information they will leave knowing the truth on blood. Not one time has this not happened. Then it is up to them what they do with it.

I take out a copy of the information hand it to them. Then go over it line, for line. Sometimes this take hours. Every time they have admitted the Society is wrong.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Congrats on the happy ending.

• dawg
    dawg

Wow, what a story, and the hits just keep on coming.... I'm glad you're free bro, and obviously an intelligent man to have on our team...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thank you for sharing this Sky.

AJWRB might be interested in the story for their website. You never know what sites/experiences might aid others to look carefully.

Jeff

• TD
    TD

Skyman,

...My wife can testify I went into a self-consuming mission to find out the whole truth on blood. No longer were the apostate sites off limits.

Was the information presented on the website, jwbloodreview.org part of this research?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/560/4468/post.ashx#4468

• choosing life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit