Well, now THAT was exciting! :o)

by onacruse 33 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I have a better idea how about if someone just shoots me and puts me out of my misery!

Awwwww. C'mon! You'll be ok. I'm sure you're dealing with flashbacks from the quake too. But the sun will shine again and you'll be feeling great again soon.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thanks (((nvr))) for the nice words.....I'm not usually like this I can usually roll with the punches it's probably a combination of earthquake flashbacks and that this has really been a bad year for us. Along with that my oldest son dealing with his situation I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride all year and hubby being out of work things just look bleak no matter how positive I try to be, truth is we're just barely hanging onto this house as it is.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Gone baby gone!

Picture update of the progress getting the trees out of the back yard. Boy what a mess! Craig has been the best coordinator through all of this I wonder how it would have been managed if it was up to our insurance company to deal with it? It's been good that Craig has been home to make it all happen.

Anyway for your viewing enjoyment! Oh you'll see the next three trees which have to be removed before the next storm blows them onto our house or worse our neighbors!

• onacruse
    onacruse

The "tree guys" took down the other trees on our south side that were ready to fall.

Boy oh boy, it's amazing to watch pros do their work! I just put my hands in my pockets and watched them do their thing!

I got some good pics, and if bikerchic has the time, she'll post them.

Now we have a lumberjack dude who's gonna bring out his portable sawmill this weekend, and slab up the trunks. At least we're able to give these beautiful trees a dignified death, instead of just turning them into firewood.

btw, I found out that what we have here is "aromatic" cedar, not red cedar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit