RAISED IN ONLY MOSTLY...WHAT AGE DID U LEAVE HOME?

by oompa 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Two days after giving birth I turned 18 with a new born baby I packed my things and left. I've never regretted my decision to leave it was the best move I've ever made. The only mistake I made was to allow my parents to be involved in my oldest son's life. They ruined that child and he is still paying the price.

nj

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I left home at 21. At this point I was working full time. I could either live rent free and pioneer, or work full time and pay rent.

Eventually I decided I'd never be able to move out on $6.25 and hour and went back to school and moved across the country.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I left home at 17, I was told that since I turned my back on Jemima, that I couldn't ever come back home.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I ran away from home and eloped at 18. Big mistake but I learned a lot and as long as I wouldn't have to relive it, I wouldn't change a thing. I was born almost an adult - found cartoons and toys childish ...

Renee

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

18. ....went back briefly for a year and then out again at 19.....since then always been on my own....

• sweetstuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit