• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

No!!!!

But I am afraid of the dark...

You FOOL..

• AMarie
    AMarie

YoYo:

It depends on the situation. If I were ill and slowly, painfully dying, it would be a blessing. If it were horrific, such as being murdered, attacked by a wild animal, etc. I'd be frightened. Why do you ask?

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

This is not poke fun at or something like that. Actually I am afraid of death. I am a Jw and believe in the resurrection, but I think a lot about my death and the loss of someone I love. I thought since many here do not believe in a resurrection or the Bible, what are your thoughts on death?

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

No. Are you?

Peace,
    Bridgette

• Seeker
    Seeker

I'm not afraid of death, and I expect nothing after death. I'm not looking forward to it, or anything like that, but I accept its inevitability and know there is nothing I can do about it. So I don't worry about a natural process.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

I am afraid of fat people.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

AMarie: I agree with you on that one. Still, I think I might be obsessed in thinking about death or at least being scared of it.

• AMarie
    AMarie

I would have to agree that I dread the thought of loosing somebody I love, yoyomama.

I guess I still prescribe to the JW beleif that when you die, you cease to be. Just like sleeping, so I'm not that afraid of being dead. I guess I'm more afraid of the process.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit