Thank You All

by BFD 62 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Mouthy,

Never could that have been relating to you!

JK

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momz

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good JK

• Simon
    Simon

I am glad to hear from you. I am glad you are here, as I have had about enough of slithery people! I hope all is well, and that you had a nice holiday.

Life is good with you here, as long as the serpentine one stays away. May he and his micro appendage leave the nice people on this board alone. Welcome back!

Lets get something straight here - he was deleted for making threats of physical violence against another poster and ignoring requests from the mods to refrain from such behavior.

Don't get all premature with welcomes

• castoff
    castoff

So, is that a yes?

• memario
    memario

Welcome back buddy!!!

mem

• Simon
    Simon
    So, is that a yes?

No.

1. You started posting publicly instead of waiting for a reply (playing to the gallery)

2. You have not had the common decency to make an apology to the person concerned or to the moderator for causing us work.

3. I see the posts above as just trying to rally support and results in the sort of further 'intimidating' post made above by JK.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR ON THIS FORUM

So, if you want to stay back I would expect you to address some of the above.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Simon I am not aware of what is going on. But do you give second chances ?
    I,love you lots YOU KNOW that!!!!! I think you do an excellent job. But it seems one of the "kids" has muffed up. Wont you give him a reprieve ( wish I knew what this was all about ) I know I am nosy
    Lets know what the out come is.......((((HUGS))) Simon who I hardly ever get to hug

• castoff
    castoff

1. You started posting publicly instead of waiting for a reply (playing to the gallery)

2. You have not had the common decency to make an apology to the person concerned or to the moderator for causing us work.

3. I see the posts above as just trying to rally support and results in the sort of further 'intimidating' post made above by JK.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR ON THIS FORUM

So, if you want to stay back I would expect you to address some of the above.

1. Guilty. I just wanted to thank the people that replied to my last thread. I wasn't playing to the gallery.

2. I publicly apologize that the moderators were bought into a situation prematurely and had to do unneccesary work.

3. I am not rallying for support. I have no interest in intimidating anyone and I would hope that no one else does either. I want to come here for support.

Sincerely,

Will

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

what the bloomin bleepity bleep did I miss?

what did you do BFD?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit