• Bobbi
    Bobbi

/stamps feet

No NO NO NO NO NO N ON ONO NONON

Bobbi

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear BFD,

(((HUGS)))!! I am so happy you have come to a place in your life where you can leave it all behind you. Take care, and don't be a stranger!! Pop in from time to time and let us know how you are, OK?? We will be here for you if you ever need a listening ear!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• blondie
    blondie

Drop in once in awhile just to say hey BFD and tell us what you been doing? JWD has become a social place for me now. If I could get together with more exjws locally, it would be nice. I envy that Texas group.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..There is no escape..We will simply Teleport you back to JWD..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

BFD- I have always been a person who analyzes things from every angle humanly possible that I'm capable of , and want you to know that it sucks that you are coming off the board ! Mrs. Flipper and I love you alot bro, and want you to know you are a friend ! If there is anything we will do for our friends is show caring and love . I have always been a person who goes on my instincts and gut feeling. My gut tells me you are a wonderful person and will be back again hopefully to continue helping newbies and others, as you always have. At least I hope others see your value who are in their power positions and take that into consideration in time. We love you, you have a pm. Peace out my friend, Mr. Flipper and Mrs. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Will, I for two will miss you greatly.
    Oh please darling dont leave... You wont KNOW when I kick the bucket. You said you wont forget me & my prayers,,,, So my pryer is that you will keep in touch darling.

Do you have problems???? Tell Granny !!!! I am gonna call. ((((HUGS))

• changeling
    changeling

You know how much I love you BFD.

I'm glad you are doing well, but I will really, really miss you.

changeling

• noni1974
    noni1974

Please please please don't go.I'll miss you really bad.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I am very sad. I just met BFD in Toronto and consider him a friend.

I hope this was just a bad patch and all will be restored after some head clearing.

Good luck Will and thanks for your kind and thoughtful posts. I hope we meet again.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Just spoke to BFD he will visit the board from time to time,He is putting up his storm windows poor darling....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit