A Question

by Vivamus 27 Replies latest social relationships

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Okay, I have a question. It's a really big one, right up there with the huge questions of life such as "why does it rain on a wintery Sunday" or "Why does chocolate make me sick to my stomach" ....

So here it comes:

"Why can't I reply to posts anymore?" ???!!!

Did I exceed my limit, and how can I see if I exceeded my limit?

Help

------------

Ah ok, Thanx Blondie. Thats it. I cannot post for another 21 hours.

21 hours my gawd !! I have not posted in ages so I think it's totally unfair I have that limit. Should not all the posts I had not used in the last months be saved so I could post enough to make myself SUPREME ONE is one day?

Well, talk to you all in a day or so

• blondie
    blondie

I'm not a mod or admin but usually when you are over your limit, on that post it will give you a message at the top that you have made "#posts in the last #days out of your limit of #.

Then it will tell you how long you have to wait before you can post again.

Mine says:

You have made 4 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 75. You can currently post 71 more which will increase in 1 day(s) 16 (min(s) when your oldest post expires.

So my limit is listed as 75 posts.

Do you get such a message at the top of your post across from the "posting limit" on the left?

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, Viv. Nice to see you back. I hope you can reply to posts very soon. In the meantime, you can have your post replied to.

Regards,

SandraC

• JH
    JH

In 4 hours Viv, you'll be able to start to make more posts, not 21. Don't believe the hours left before you can post. It's always wrong.

I went to see in your post history and saw that you posted a lot stating at 2pm my time, so in 4 hours from now, you'll be able to post many more.

To know how many posts you made in the last 24 hours, try to post on someone's thread, and on top of the page they will say sometihng like this..

You have made 22 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 75.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Viv, here's what the stats show (for posts made within 24 hours):

Vivamus76
    sweetstuff66
    nvrgnbk62
    stillajwexelder53
    purplesofa38
    erynw37
    Bourne37
    bikerchic36
    JCanon36
    misanthropic35

You're such a blabbermouth! Now we can know for sure that it's the Viv we all remember! roflmao

• Dansk
    Dansk

Grief, who can post 75 in a day? That's a lot of talking!

Ian

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Grief, who can post 75 in a day? That's a lot of talking!

LOL...but then Ian, you must keep in mind that we're talking about a woman here! There are no limits, eh? (Just thought I'd throw that in while Viv can't post back and defend herself...but I know she'll give me a load of grief for taking a cheap shot like that! )

Remember back when the posting limits were 20 per day? How did we survive?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Apparently, I am second blabbermouth in command.

• onacruse
    onacruse

sweetstuff, now c'mon and quickly post another 10 or so...and then we can have some fun at your expense too!

PS: nvr ain't far behind, but it's hard for him to keep up the pace because his head is so full of sheetrock dust.

• JH
    JH

I'll make Viv jealous

JH, You have made 25 excellent post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 100.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit