local response to NBC news report

by Mulan 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Honesty
    Honesty
    They're not in the prisons. They're sitting in the halls grinning.

While they search for their next victim.
  • carla
    carla

You know I have tried to explain to my jw that to the outside world anyone who even goes on a semi regular basis to a kh IS a jw! Doesn't matter if they are baptized or in good standing, we outsiders consider them jw's. The public at large is completely unaware that to a jw one must be baptized and in good standing to be considered a 'real jw' to jw's. Just because they kick them out AFTER it is made public (any wrongdoing) makes no nevermind to Joe Public.

• dawg
    dawg

Mulan, now do you see why I hate most of these people, I'ts not the WTBTS fault they give them power... as a matter of fact, blaming the GB on relishing the power they're given by the dubs is crazy... they's have no power if the rank and file didn't give it to them. Now they defend the protection of pedophiles, isn't that enough to make you hate them?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Will the householders swallow that answer? How about these questions:

Were those prisoners Jehovah's Witnesses when they molested the children?

Why would WTBTS pay "sixteen JW victims of abuse... $12.5 million to compensate them for the inexcusable abuse they suffered"? [from silentlambs.org]

Better warn Sister Seventy-year-old-pioneer to wear her Depends!

• Mulan
    Mulan

field service would have been no fun at all, this week, with the fallout from the NBC report, and the teenager that died after refusing blood, in this area. .................so glad I am done with that crap.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Mulan I do know of this big wig elder Dave He*****. What I learned about the truth about the truth I no longer have respect for his kind.

• JK666
    JK666

I loved his disclaimer! The organization covers its @$$ with pedophiles like it does with whistleblowers.

It disfellowships people like Barbara Anderson before her report is made public, so they can yell "APOSTATE" and not have to answer her claim. The JW's also quickly disfellowship pedophiles that are in the public limelight, or are being charged for their crimes. That way they can deny that they are JW's, and did this crap when out of their "spiritual paradise."

Disgusting duplicity!

JK

• Dansk
    Dansk
    UNBELIEVABLE!! Nothing like shoving their heads a little further in the sand!!!

It isn't the sand their heads are buried in.

Ian

• justhuman
    justhuman

JW's reasoning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit