So, why are YOU up at this hour?

by AlmostAtheist 42 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

It's nearly midnight, and all this week we're doing some after-hours work. We have to do this when the agents are off the systems, thus after 11pm. Hopefully we'll finish it up here before 2am.

What time is it there? And why are you up?

Dave

• memario
    memario

I can't sleep!

mem

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Only 9 pm here (West Coast). Mr. Bee not feeling well, so he went off to bed an hour ago.......me up watching TV plus here..........can't go to bed this early......however, will be asleep by 11........

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am drawing and surfing

hey Dave

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

It's only about nine in the evening here in Washington. Having a soda and considering a bowl of chili with some extra sharp cheddar.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>I am drawing and surfing

Which is inspiring which? Or is it a mutual thing? Will we get to see your creation? I would love to have your ability...

Mmmmm.... chili and cheddar....

Dave

• fxdwg97
    fxdwg97

I am also in Washington......getting ready to go to work!

• fxdwg97
    fxdwg97

I am also in Washington......getting ready to go to work!

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Lessee, ankle biter got picked up at 3:30. FIL needed some brake fluid, steering fluid and antifreeze to get his truck in working order (he's a motor sickel guy, but it's getting cold) and so he won't borrow our ride. That put us home at 4:30. 4:45 the spousal unit called for a pick up and then it was a mad dash to the grocery store for sustenance. Varmint had gymnastics at 7 home by 8:15 her bedtime 8:30. Dishes needed washed, dried and put away. Dogs got fed at 9:15 finished at 9:30. Football on tube and news at 10-10:30 to get tomorrows weather lie. Realized the kid critter and wife critter had no uniforms for school or work tomorrow so it was warshin and dryin for me and somebody has to fold the rest of the laundry.

Mostly, I'm up to post trivial stuff that won't be read. And I'm high on Tide and Snuggle.

• free2beme
    free2beme

It's only 9:15PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit