by noni1974 40 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

good news

i hope it works out for you.

• JK666
    JK666

Noni,

Congratulations! I am glad you passed, and are moving up in the world.

JK

• DJK
    DJK

Congratulations.

A bigger city might mean more risks, I hope you'll be safe.

• noni1974
    noni1974

My life seems to have swung on a dime.My adopted sister ( adopted by heart ) has been asking me to move to KY with her for 3 years.I've always told her no.Well I talked again with her last night and I told her I would move if I got a job down there.

MY Mom kinda freaked out about me changing cab companys because it's dangerous.Very very dangerous to be a cab driver.Cab drvers get robbed and killed all the time.I know I can't stay at the job I'm at because I'm not making enough money any more to justify putting myself in danger like that every time I go to work.My Mom is freaked out I'm going to get myself killed.I am not thrilled with it either.I only tried because I need more money.

Well my sister told me she could get me hired on at her hotel she works for.The only thing is I'll have to move to KY.I've been wanting to go because my family is there.My parents are here but we don't do family things together at all.I see my Mom once every 4 or 5 months because she is in a nursing home 60 miles away.My Dad is always working so I don't see him much either.I talk on the phone all the time to both of them but that's not enough.I need phyical people in my life and right now I don't have any.

I don't have any face to face freinds here in Cleveland any more.My sister is my best friend in the whole world.We met as JW's in my last hall and we have been together ever since.I adopted her as my sister and her kids as my neices and nephews.We love each other as family.I need her in my life because I don't have anyone else who gives me unconditional love like we have for each other.I helped her through a drug addiction.I intorduced her to her boyfriend.I took her kids when she went on crack runs so they would be safe.Well now she's clean and sober and has been for 3 years.She needs me too.

If I can get a job full time with benefits I'm going to move.I told my Mom and Dad already.My Dad is going to help me move if and when I need it.I have a place in my sisters house.A room she has all set up for me.Her boyfriend wants me to come and so do her kids.I'm Aunti Noni to them and I love them more than I can say.

My excuse for not moving before were I didn't have a car.I have one now.I didn't want my Mom to be mad at me for leaving her.My Mom told me to go if I want to not to stay here in Ohio just because of her.It's always been my dream to leave this state and I think now is my chance.So if she gets me this job I'm moving as soon as possiable.My Dad has agreed to store my stuff in his house till I can get it.Then he's going to tow a trailer down for me with it when I'm ready.I'll have to get rid of most of my stuff but I can always get more stuff.I can't get another Becca or her kids.I'm keeping my options open just in case it doesn't work out for me right now but if it does I'm sooooo out of Ohio.

• ninja
    ninja

hey noni....you can look up my kilt no problem.....just remember your magnifying glass.....he he

• BFD
    BFD

Wow, noni it looks like many changes are headed your way for 2008. I think it is great that your mom is giving you the green light to go. That's very loving of her, putting your needs first. And your dad is so willing to help you. I am sure that they both will miss you but also, I'm sure they want you to be happy.

Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do.

Love ya,

BFD

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Congrats Noni!!!!

• noni1974
    noni1974

That's the thing BFD I've been needing a change so bad for a long time but I always put my Mom first.She took this well.I'm glad she did.Now I don't have to feel guilty about my leaving.Now all I need is for Becca to tell me I have a job and I'm going to get my social life back with flesh and blood people.I know I'll make friends down there because I've visited and I made friends while on vacation.

The cost of living is cheaper.I'll have my family and I'll make new friends because everyone is so friendly in the south.The only thing I'll be leaving up here is my Mom and Dad.My Mom told me I've been dreaming about leaving Ohio since I was a teenager.My older brother and my younger sister both moved to Flordia.I always thought I had to stay till my Mom died because she would lose it if I left.Her giving me the ok takes my last reason not to go away.

So now I have to get a job and pack my crap.I plan on donating a ton of it to good will.I can always get more crap down there right??

• anewme
    anewme

So glad for you!

I had no idea cabbies made such good money!

Good to hear you are overcoming your lack of education in the JWs to be able to feed yourself and keep a roof.

So many of us are struggling due to our JW past.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

A W E S O M E - I'm so excited for you, you talked about doing this when you were at the cabin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit