I just put my kitty down today - BW-A-A-A

by Trotafox 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Trot))))) - I'm so sorry! I'm a huge animal lover and hate the idea of losing any of mine! It is a huge loss for you! My heart hurts for you...

JanH - Meow.

Andi

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I am so sorry about your cat trotafox. I can really empathize with you because we had to have our beloved kitty of 11 years "put to sleep" in July. We miss him very much...but we haven't decided yet if we will get another. He would be a hard act to follow! The emotional turmoil was pretty bad; but it is getting better.

I've heard some people say to go out and get another cat as soon as possible and others say to wait for a few months. People really DO go through mourning periods for their pets!

Hang in there.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Thank you between, Simon, kilroy, JanH, bboyneko, Angharad, Billygoat and HadEnuf.

Pope: I needed that one. Thanks.

Michael3000: I wouldn't touch Fred Hall with a 10' pole tonight; Tonight's HIS night. Too big and bad for me. Later? Maybe.

Saint Satan: A girl at work gave me the following that she found on a web site when she lost her pet. This one's for you, too.

Trot

Rainbow Bridge
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when the big cat suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; his eager body quivers; the purring is loud. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author Unknown

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit