Islam Diss'ed Again....

by chappy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• chappy
    chappy

Seems a 54 year old British school teacher who is teaching grammer school classes in the Sudan has committed a despicable act by blastpheming and showing no respect for the prophet! Can you believe it; she actually allowed the children in her class to name a teddy bear being used in a class project Muhammad!! The Sudanise government, carrying out its god given duty is putting her on trial. If the trial results in a guilty verdict the sentence is 40 lashes and six months in prison. Several government officials along with a large group of protesters are calling for the death penalty. The trial is in session right now.

What a bunch of insecure braindead bastards!!!

chappy

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Although it certainly is remarkable for the extremist Muslims to carry out this punishment, one has to wonder, what was she thinking, doing that in the extreminst state of Sudan? No doubt this is obsurd, but she must have known this is a big no-no. Hello?? If I go to a place where Budda is worshipped and pull a prank like that, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get my ass handed to me, duh!! Why don't people, especially a school teacher, think of these things ahead of time?

• chappy
    chappy

I was aware that drawing or depicting Muhammad visually was a no no, but frankly I had no idea that you couldn't even use the name in that manner. Hell, every other Arab is named Muhammad! It was the 7 year old students who actually named the teddy; she is being charged with allowing it.

I'll say it again.. what a bunch of insecure braindead bastards!

chappy

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

you can be sure that wouldn't happen in a buddhist community. headlines like that are trademark of islam.

i know many people of the name muhammad/mohammed/mahmud/mehmet. where's the problem? funny how some people still dare calling islam a religion of peace.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Just read that the teddy bear thing is used in education, the tb is named, then each child gets to take it home for a weekend then write a short essay on Weekend w Teddy.

More importantly, one of the students himself is named Muhammed and thought his own name was fitting and so nominated his name for vote.

I hope the world is watching and won't let this teacher be abused in this way!!!

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

the world is watching, still that woman will get whiplashed and imprisoned, just like the gangraped girl in saudi arabia. islam sucks big time. no respect.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

It was the police of the state that arrested her, not a 'minority of extremists hijacking Islam' as some pipe on. The police!

It seems clear the teddy was named after the boy in class, not the pedophile prophet, but even if it was named after the prophet muhammed that's still no excuse to act so barbarically. Bullies like that should be stood up against, why be concerned about their immature sensibilities? They can grow up.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Richard Gere buhdist kissed and flurted with that Idian actress....the muslim were ready for a hanging.

• chappy
    chappy

Like Serotonin said it's actually the Sudanise government who arrested her. This is the same government that has been. involved in mass genocide over the last year. What kind of religion/belief supports genocide yet is "offended" at the use of its own sicko prophets name by a grammer school class? No regard for human life on the one hand yet so easily offended like a bunch of retarded 7 year olds on the other.

I just heard on the news that their religious leaders are now claiming that the teacher is a part of the world wide conspiracy by the west to denigrate islam and that this incident was an intentional act by the teacher.

I really like to know what this world would look like in 20 years if all of the western/non-muslim nations could find another planet to inhabit and leave all of this to the pricks.

chappy

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

At least having Islam around provides an interesting view as to what the Dark Ages were like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit