Judge: 14-year-old Jehovah's Witness can refuse blood transfusion

by Gilberto 38 Replies latest watchtower medical

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    This just sickens me.

So let's send letters to the judge. A few thousand letters from us and the people we know to the newspapers and judge something might happen?

Maybe make fliers that say CULT KILLING CHILD BY WITHHOLDING MEDICAL TREATMENT.

The sad thing is we would be hated by the child for saving his life.

God does have a sense of irony.

• behemot
  • wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Omigod. My kids are his age.

He had no idea what he was doing. Mind Control Kills.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Jehovah's Witnesses claim Jesus is their model, but Jesus would most certainly allow blood transfusions to save human lives. The Sabbath law was just as binding upon the Jews as the law concerning blood. Showing that such laws could and should be disobeyed if a human life is at stake, Jesus said: "Who will be the man among you that has one sheep and, if this falls into a pit on the sabbath, will not get hold of it and lift it out? All considered, of how much more worth is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do a fine thing on the sabbath." (Matthew 12:11, 12) "And he said to them: 'Who of you, if his son or bull falls into a well, will not immediately pull him out on the sabbath day?' And they were not able to answer back on these things." (Luke 14:5, 6) The leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses will likewise be speechless on Judgment Day when Jesus confronts them about their evil ban on blood transfusions even when human lives are in danger.

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Sad to hear he has now died.

The kid sure didn't know what he was doing. The only consolation, for him, is he would have died believing he was doing the right thing. I don't know but the cancer may have been quite aggressive considering he died so soon after the court order.

I feel for his friends and family.

• Mary
    Mary
    Earlier Wednesday in Mount Vernon, Skagit County Superior Court Judge John Meyer denied a motion by the state to force the boy to have a blood transfusion. The judge said the eighth-grader understood the decision he was making.

The judge apparently doesn't understand squat about cults, mind control or anything else that would have been useful in this case. What disgusts me, is that the courts have become so worried about being "politically correct" that they'd rather see a 14 year old die, rather than infringe upon the WTS's "freedom of religion". What if there was a 14 year old boy who wanted to strap some TNT on, and blow himself to kingdom come, because that's what Allah wanted him to do? As long as he didn't take anyone else with him, would any judge rule that he was old enough to know what he was doing and give him the thumbs up?

Hardly. Yet that is exactly what happens every time a judge allows a young Witness the right to refuse a blood transfusion. In essence, they're telling them that it's perfectly okay to commit suicide at the behest of Ba'al The Watchtower Society, yet there's no way they would tell a 14 year old Muslim the same thing.

The Society uses the illustration of Jesus 'breaking' the Sabbath, because he viewed a person's life as being far more important than the legalities of The Law not to do 'any work' on the Sabbath, on pain of death, as being 'the right thing to do.' Obviously, a person's life took precedence over The Law, yet the WTS absolutely refuse to see their hypocrisy on this matter, whereby they put a somewhat vague law above a person's life today. In essense, they are guilty of the exact same thing they condemn the Pharisees for.

And if the law on blood were so damn important, why wasn't it part of the 10 Commandments??

Of all the rotten things the Governing Body has done, watching their members die from lack of blood is probably the most sickening.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am sickened and shutter about this poor boy. I assume there was some behavioral disfunction of the parents that the JW aunt had guardianship of the boy. Apparently, the boy was 'love bombed' by JWs at some point & thus gave his total heart and trust to the JWdom. I suppose it would become a dilemma for the medical team to force several blood transfusions in a patient that would fight it, requiring strapping down, etc. and then the emotional state of a young person during all that time believing he was being 'poisoned' on top of the struggle dealing with cancer. This insidious doctrine of the WTS does make it a very dangerous religion and it makes me sick how the government, judges, officials, and so many others accept, even respect it.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I guess the Judge did not read up on the B.A.H. case in Alberta where the Judge found convincing evidence that Bethany Huuhges, the 16 year old child could not make an informed decision due to the WTS tactics of shunning and manipulation.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It's sad and ironic that the decision came out Wed. and the boy died the same evening.

See "Boy who refused blood transfusion dies" at

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_112807WAB_leukemia_jehovahs_transfusion_TP.4a60000d.html

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Murderers....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit