Well I did it, sort of.

by momzcrazy 23 Replies latest social family

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

As many know, my mom doesn't know that I have left. In her mind I was the last hold out and her ally. Well, I am sending Xmas cards to my Grandparents, her dad included. I didn't want her to get a call from him going what the hell is going on?

I was going to email, long story why that route was reasonable not chicken s*&^n of me. But I called her cell then her house, no answer. So I said it on the machine. And now my gut is flip flopping. But she'll know.

Thanks for letting me share.

momz

• dawg
    dawg

I had to reread your profile... so mom didn't know about you and your sister, seems to me you'd come close to telling her several times.... what do you think she'll say?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hugs momzcrazy, it's never an easy thing to do, but you will feel much better in the long run, knowing you are being true to yourself and honest with her. Just don't expect she'll take it well at first, it might take a little time for her to adjust. You might get the "you are going to die at Armageddon" talk. Just try not to take it too much to heart and realize, its what she has to say, what she is trained to say. (And maybe you'll luck out and she wont' say anything along those lines.) Thinking of you and wishing a great outcome on this for you.

• BIG D
    BIG D

i also told my mom and dad 3 days ago, my dad is hardcore, and he reacted pretty well, mom cried, my dad saw the news about the abuse, we talked abouyt beth sarin, he got very angry about the show, and said they should have been made to pay 50 million!

my mom kept cryin, about the new order, i told her, this life is it, enjoy it!

big d

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Oh God,dawg, I don't know. I do know she will think her only grandkids are dying at Armageddon.

I'm more upset than I thought I would be. She's my only living parent.

momz

• BIG D
    BIG D

moms........

i bet she will come around, it might take a little time though, shell try to get you back, then shell accept it.

hugs from big d

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks for the hugs sweet and D. The only people who understand are my sister and you guys.

momz

• exwitless
    exwitless

Wow, momzcrazy. Your story on your profile is pretty interesting. It's exciting to celebrate the holidays for the first time as a non-dub. Last year was my husband's and my first Christmas as former dubs, and our son's very first Christmas at age 8. Good for you. Don't let your mom make you feel guilty about your decision to live a free life.

• dawg
    dawg

Look at the big kuhunas on Big D.. now that' what I'm talking about, and just one more log on the fire of those that siad the direct approach won't work.. they'll be thinking about that a long time Big D, and I bet you already have your ducks in a row.

Momz, see how it went for Big D. it may go that way for you... for me, my mom and dad cut me off stright away. But many in my family agreed... that's the price we pay for telling the truth sometimes... I know you love your mom, but doesn't loving someone mean helping them the best you can to see the facts?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I wish I could force her to leave, now that I've seen the light. But my patient husband says I can't. If she asks I will tell her what I have found. It didn't work on mom in law, but mom is a follower, maybe she'll follow her family out. Fingers crossed.

I have a feeling this has only just begun. BFD if only I could be as bold.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit