A letter to God

by Tyrone van leyen 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This is very close to what I saw when I was kid. It later turned into an animal. It might have been an evil spirit too but you should hear some of the tales of hell from those near death fellows. If its for eternity, I'd have to say its worth investigating but even still there are no gauruntees anything you do will avert whatever fate is in store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wsM51QGLIM&feature=related Shadow Ghost

I have gone through hundreds. Some of which are obvious stupid fakes but this one I'd say looks pretty real to me minus the hood. The funny thing is when my dad and I talked about it. He saw it with a hood. It is definatley evil!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Imagery can be modified to prompt fear in humans! A natural response to an exaggerated image of something that can cause pain or even worse, if someone has been conditioned to fall for the idea of eternal torment, the image can be used to frighten them still further. I have never seen anything evil that cannot be put down to commonly existing life forms! And all this imagery garbage plays with peoples minds to the extent where some of them could well start thinking they are fighting on behalf of some spirit realm - especially when on hallucenogenics! The film and book industry has a lot to answer for in terms of spreading fear via imagery in vulnerable minds!

• alias
    alias

Tyrone,

You are heard.

alias

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Thought provoking letter Tyrone.

It does make one think, doesn't it?

The Oracle

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You're a good guy, Tyrone.

I hope that was cathartic for you and you can find some peace.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Powerful letter!

Serious food for thought...

Thank you for sharing, Tyrone.

• PEC
    PEC

Tyrone, I have asked many of those questions and received the same answer, thanks for sharing.

Philip

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Real good letter. I have asked many of those questions I decided there is no heaven or Hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit