Are there any other forums on the web like this one?

by Gringa 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gringa
    Gringa

In my search to find more info on the sexual abuse of my dead brother, I am wondering if there are any other forums like this? He had told me over the years about a forum he was reading and would share things with me from time to time. I have searched the membership lists here and I can't find him registered under any nicks that I know him by -

Are there any other forums I can search that are fairly active?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

www.silentlambs.com

may be what your brother was talking about........

As far as forums like this..........we are tops, all the rest are cheap imitations!!!!

purps

• erynw
    erynw

sorry

• hubert
    hubert

Sorry to hear that, Gringa.

Hubert

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/147377/1.ashx

Here is Gringa's intro post. Her brothers passed away recently, and she would like to find his user name. She has given some hints, but so far, nobody has found a name. But I am still looking, when I have time available.

• Gringa
    Gringa

Nah - can't ask him. He died in April - going through his stuff I found writings of his telling about his sexual abuse as a small boy - I know he was active somewhere, and was hoping to find more info.

Heck, just because I look elsewhere - I am not going anywhere - LOL - are you all a cult or something!!!? ROFL!

• ninja
    ninja

shut up gringa and drink this juice ...we all had to....muhahahahahahahahahahaha.............................................ha

• Gringa
    Gringa

Ninja!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Finally! Someone offered me a glass!!!!

Thanks! Cheers!

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://members.aol.com/Beyondjw/bj.htm#OS

Gringa, here is a place that I found, I looked at a couple of sites,and I sure didn't like them. One place is uncensored. Cuss words all over the place And hard to manuver around. You might check them out, to find your names, but come back here, and check your PM's, and this forum, in case anybod finds anything.

But, I think you will be back here, because we here at JWD have the real truth. LOL

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

Gringa,

You say you looked for him by any/all the nicknames you might have known him by.

My sisters would NEVER guess my nickname here. It is like nothing I have ever been known by or called. That is the point. Anonymity.

Maybe his is the same way?

sacrebleu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit