Your favorite and worst months of the year and why

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Favorite---probably July. It's usually good outdoor weather, and you can travel anywhere without worrying about inclement weather.

Worst---Feb. because it's shortest, cold, snowy and sucks.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

September is the best- football season!

• White Dove
    White Dove

JH,

Thank you for making it so much easier to decide that I'm NEVER moving to England. It's just cold all of the time there. Your warm is my cold. In a couple of years, I'm moving to southern Florida tropics.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Jaguarbass,

What?! March is the START of your spring time?! I was just there on the 15th and it was 85 degrees with the sun almost straight up in the sky breathing fire on everything. I LOVED IT!!!! I would say that March is the first of summer for you, unless I have a very twisted view of just what constitutes a Florida spring and summer. You have two seasons there, right? Spring and summer. Fall and winter don't exist. Right?

• chickpea
    chickpea

the blend of september into october... the mornings and evenings are crisp, the days are warm enough and the splendour of the leaves is intoxicating!

any month with most temps (daytime) above 85 are hell for me..... i was a heat casualty twice in the military and i will never fully recover from it.... so heat ( and humidity) are dangerous for me

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Favorite months: any except for Dec, Jan and Feb

Worst months: Dec, Jan and Feb In these months here in South Florida, it tends to be dry, windy, and sometimes dips below 50 on a cold night and doesn't go over 70 or 75 on a cold day.

Life can be a bitch here.

Rub a Dub

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

February - it is f-----g freezing is worst

August - lovely and hot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit