Your favorite and worst months of the year and why

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Worst Months:

November....usually no snow and no heat, and it's dark

March.......That's when you get more snow storms and the winter just won't go away.....

Best Months:

June.......It's nice and warm and so clean compared to winter, so this is my favorite month

July also nice and warm and also favorite month

Aug.....Still nice but not as warm

May.....Beggining of the nicest season although not warm enough

September.....Nice cooler days

October.....Wonderful colors but going towards winter

So and so Months:

January........Nice cold winter days, OK for a while

February......Nice and cold and lots of snow....ok its winter country here

April.......Finally the snow is all melted, but its still cool and winter left everything so dirty

December.......First snow falls and Christmas season

• JH
    JH

I like all 4 seasons, but prefer summer and although i may like winter a bit, I' get fed up quite fast of the cold and snow.

• changeling
    changeling

I dislike the summer heat so July and August are my least favorite months.

My favs are March and October. The peaks of fall and spring.

changeling

• XOCO
    XOCO

like summer b/c of the beach but not hurricane season bad for florida yuk!! the rest of the monts are good too

XOCO

• willyloman
    willyloman

When I was a dub, i used to absolutely hate the months of October, November and December. It was holiday time and, in my dub-soaked view, the world had gone mad. In truth, it was simply an awkward time for us because of our twisted world view (and we had kids). Halloween, quickly followed by Thanksgiving and Christmas, set up a gauntlet for our family. We had to find to run that gauntlet without getting injured. You had your guard up constantly; it was stressful.

Now I love the see the holidays roll around.

• *summer*
    *summer*

My worse month is November. In my part of the world, it is grey and rainy and yukky and depressing.. I also don't care at all for February. Even though it is the shortest month, it always appears to be the longest because we are in the dead of winter and it seems it will never end.

My favorite months are June, July, August. I LOVE summer!!! I am one who never complains about the heat, that's for sure. Because summer is waaayyy too short in my part of the world.

*summer*

• Mulan
    Mulan

October and November are the worst months for me. January and February the same. Too cold and gray skies and lots of rain in our part of the country. Dark! December is good because of Christmas.

I love May through September. Warm, sunny much of the time, and not so gray.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

My favorite is April and my least favorite is probably September...nothing cool ever happens in September except baseball playoffs.

• JH
    JH
    I LOVE summer!!! I am one who never complains about the heat, that's for sure. Because summer is waaayyy too short in my part of the world.

That sounds like my part of the world....

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I love October, warm days, cool nights, all the colors of FALL. Festivals, football, sweaters.

I absolutely hate February. The last grueling days of winter, I get so very depressed. All I can seem to do is feel like I am waiting for spring to arrive. Nothing is pretty here and I just hate it, hate it, hate it!!!! I am usually tired and wore out from the holiday season and all the extra work involved. Time moves so slow, I always dread it.

My favorite season though is Summer.......love the heat and ease of slipping on a pair of sandels, pulling my hair back and go go go!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit