I have special powers to delay the Armageddon. Really.

by outofthebox 14 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Since we have a new light brothers and sisters (See http://www. jehovahs -witness.com/10/147354/1. ashx), that says that generation Jesus was talking about are the anointed still living in earth... Well... Don't you worry. I have the power to delay Armageddon just for you. In the next Commemoration I will eat the bread and drink the wine, so while I am alive you don't have to worry. The Armageddon won't come.

No. You don't need to thank me. Although I need a new car. So...

-ootb

• KW13
    KW13

thats extremely kind of you, thank you very much.

• BFD
    BFD

How do we know that you won't get hit by a bus leaving the KH?

BFD

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aha! That could be it.

S

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Bite your tongues. That's not a way to talk about a future anointed one. Besides, you better take care of me if you want me to delay Armageddon.

• KW13
    KW13

actually i dont care

**drinks in a merry manner for tomorrow i may die**

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

That's very 'Gladiator' of you KW13. Love it. LOL. But, no, seriously, I need a new car. Come on people.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I don't know what the 'new light' is - but I suppose they mean that Armageddon won't happen as long as people keep taking the emblems? Now that's brilliant.

Good call - I might show up at a hall where nobody knows me and take the emblems next year. If we can get a few hundred people to do that, it will bump up their stats.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I remember as a little kid, praying to Jehovah to hold Armegeoddon off, I was so worried about my non-JW relatives and the kids at school. Then there was the really nice lunch room lady that would always take the magazines from me. (my first back call/return visit).

I just knew that if all the JW's got up on the same day and everyone did field service we could knock on every door and make sure everyone had a chance, but some never went out or only on nice days, "fair weather christians" is what my dad called them.

I also thought just the opposite might be true. ...... The bible says EVERYONE would have to hear his name. But those that never heard his name or had a chance to learn, would automatically get a second chance.

lisa

• eclipse
    eclipse

Leasing or financing or buying used?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit