I have special powers to delay the Armageddon. Really.

by outofthebox 14 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I might show up at a hall where nobody knows me and take the emblems next year. If we can get a few hundred people to do that, it will bump up their stats.

Hmmm it might really be fun if we could get several people into one hall to do it. Their heads would fall off twisting around in their seats to see everyone who partakes.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I've always wondered what would happen if someone just knocked back the whole glass of vino with a straight face. Where in the Bible does it say the apostles just took a tiny little sip and passed it on? And what about a nice bit 'o cheese with the bread, Grommit?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

First of all I want to thank you, OutOfTheBox, for your genuine and heartfelt concern over our everlasting welfare.

Now, I'm not inspired or led or guided by Jehovah's Holy Spirit, as you will soon be claiming to be, but I think you've misunderstood this most recent flash of lightning from the faithful slave.

When they say,

As a group, those anointed comprise the present "generation" of comtemporaries who won't pass away "until all the things come to pass".* This indicates that some of anointed brothers of Christ will still be alive on earth when the foretold great tribulation begins.

They aren't saying that as long as "anointed ones" are alive Armageddon will not come, but that whenever Armageddon comes, even if it is fifteen million years from now (chuckle!) there will still be some hungry and thirsty people dining on Christ's body as he wished them to do.

Like I said, i *COULD* be wrong. After all, I don't claim to speak to (or for) invisible imaginary beings of any sort.

• hubert
    hubert
    But, no, seriously, I need a new car. Come on people.

Okay, divy up, people. Here's my two cents....Dear God, please help "Out of the box" get a new car.

There....Did that help?

Hubert

• erynw
    erynw

So this would be a perfect time to start up that cryogenics facility I've always dreamed of. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit