revelation unexpected

by chickpea 11 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

so i am inactive for nearly 3 years now....

huge issues dealing with molestation of my children.... long sad and sordid tale of woe and devastating outcome

i will confess to this.... for several years in the "truth" i was happy

but it is no comfort and now that i am away from the indoctrination, i question more than i pray....

i feel a numbing ambivalence.....

it is encouraging to read intelligent discussion about the issues ....

godspeed

c/p

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Welcome aboard, chickenpea.

I was very ambivalent for two years or so after I became inactive. I pretty much had concluded that the JW religion was not the truth, but there was a small lingering doubt in my mind that kept me from completely abandoning it altogether. However, when I came on this discussion board and began to read alternative points of view, I became completely convinced that the Jehovah's Witnesses is a high-control religion based on unsubstantiated illusions. You have come to the right place. I wish you the best on your journey.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome ((((chickpea))))! So sorry for the tale of woe.

Stay and share with us. There are many here who have walked in your shoes. I think you will find comfort in knowing you are not alone.

• PEC
    PEC

Welcome to JWD, chickpea.

Philip

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momzcrazy

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Welcome and big hugs Chickpea (cute name)xoxo

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Welcome Chickpea! We have a nice litlle community here, stay awhile, I am looking forward to your next post!

Back in Franklin, NH in the late 70's my own 4 yr old daughter was molested along with others in a huge scandal there. It was handlesd internally, "Swept Under The Rug" and when I wanted to notify the authorities, I was notified in no uncertain terms that to do so would result in judicial commitee action. I caved, and I regret it every day.

Peace and out . .

• Sheri
    Sheri

Welcome Chickpea,

Keep reading this site and educate yourself, especially about the true history of molestation in the society. Read Ray Franz books and you will find that your doubts/feelings are valid. It takes time and prayer to come to some peace of mind, althought after today reading the Generation Change/1935 I do feel my blood beginning to boil again as it did in 1995, so glad at this time I am out of their mind control.

Peace & Love,

Sheri

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME ABOARD, We are glad to have you here, CHICKENPEA.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the real world!

-ootb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit