Why i no longer feel bad about not believing...lacking faith...DUH!

by oompa 13 Replies latest jw friends

• siy
    siy

"leaving do" if someone leaves your place of work & you are invited to go out on the town!.

bad association

• flipper
    flipper

I agree Oompa- I too did not feel bad about leaving the org. because all they taught was a crock of $hit ! In no way possible could they be approved by God in their actions of allowing young mothers to die because of no blood transfusion, hiding child abuse , and the list goes on and on. You will feel a gleeful load off your shoulders in time ! I have more faith in some humankind than any religious organizations ! I too consider myself agnostic totally now, perhaps a weak atheist , who knows ? Time will tell ! Peace bro, Mr. Flipper out !

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I used to convince myself that the Bible was equality! That when Jesus lived the good news went out to everyone - 'the whole inhabited earth'. But alas it was a fallacy. At no point in time did a time exist where Jesus had been preached to every individual on Earth. And it has been the same ever since. If God wanted everyone to know and give them all an equal chance surely He would get on with it. Like I've said before, if there's something god wants us to display, it's already in each of us - that's the only equality argument that stands up to analysis and one which Jesus alluded to ' the truth is in you...'. And so it is not wholly dependent on any one set of scripture but on us as individuals and our intelligent fathoming of how to build a compassionate society for the future of our species absent selfish ambitions. IMHO.That's all I see, but how to do? Maybe that's what some imperfect religions are attempting with ideologies part filled with bunkum - which puts off many of us.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You realize you're postulating about a fairy tale?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit