Why Do Atheists Get So Angry?

by serotonin_wraith 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

That Galileo was no dummy! He knew what happened to other heretics and was smart enough to recant before they tortured him and burned him at the stake! Better to live to debate another day! Notice he died in detention in the custody of the church. I'm sure anything he wrote after that was heavily censored

Cog

• Trygon
    Trygon

I accept both Science and Religion. Science is how, Religion is why.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I know EXACTLY how she feels...

In fact I might be a tiny bit angrier than her even...

I hate religion, all religion, with a passion bordering on madness. If this world ever did turn on religion (not happening in my life time I very much fear) I will be right at the front of the mob holding my torch. I can't even vocilize how much I hate religion and would love to destroy it. Or how much disgust I have for anyone who believes in the biblical god and or ANY of these "holy writings..."

• freyd
    freyd

When one rejects creation, logic runs into a wall and the mind goes into panic mode. And rather than blame self, the mind seeks a scape-goat, which would naturally be the creator. But he doesn't exist in their minds, so there is no one to blame for their hopelessness. Their evolved sense of justice, that developed in the lower one cell animals will never the less continue to seek to place blame which is a never ending process that causes escalating terminal frustration. Freud, a real nut job himself, had an interesting philosophy on resolving his own unresolvable conflict that he called thanatos and ergos that are that are organic and inorganic forces constantly at odds with one another seeking resolution in a never ending life and death struggle that when directed inward produces anger and outward aggression. The evolutionists are a trip. Notice in the blog above they point to the progression of monkey to man. But as R. Buckminster Fuller pointed out, "Evolution is impossible because chromosomes are missing. So you can't cross two monkeys and come up with a human. But you can go the other way and cross two humans and come up with something pretty close to monkey. There's a lot of people like that." So the evolutionists have it exactly backwards. Stated in more scriptural terms:

Romans 1:25 "They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.....28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice." NIV

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Wow, mkr32208.

Just, wow. I feel your pain. I hope you can find peace.

I will pray for you.

Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I hate religion, all religion, with a passion bordering on madness. If this world ever did turn on religion (not happening in my life time I very much fear) I will be right at the front of the mob holding my torch. I can't even vocilize how much I hate religion and would love to destroy it. Or how much disgust I have for anyone who believes in the biblical god and or ANY of these "holy writings..."

All I can say is that the Roman Coliseum's hallowed sands were drenched with the sacred blood of many thousands of Christian martyrs in ages past. It has been tried before, and it failed.

"You can't win Darth, Strike me down now and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

Burn

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    Evolution is impossible because chromosomes are missing. So you can't cross two monkeys and come up with a human. But you can go the other way and cross two humans and come up with something pretty close to monkey.

Monkeys and humans share the same ancestor, which is neither monkey or human.

"You can't win Darth, Strike me down now and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine "

"I'll go round as a ghost offering Luke advice."

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

"I'll go round as a ghost offering Luke advice."

Watch it! I love that movie! You might offend me!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

That's because the Romans offered nothing more than more religious foolishness and prattle. My grandchildren will see the destruction of ALL religion not by fighting it directly but simply by laughing at the sheer bloody ridiculousness of it.

Now run along and pray to your impotent dead carpenter talk to yourself, in private.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    My grandchildren will see the destruction of ALL religion not by fighting it directly but simply by laughing at the sheer bloody ridiculousness of it.

I guess it is just a matter of faith for you.

Ridiculous!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit