Why Do Atheists Get So Angry?

by serotonin_wraith 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avishai
    avishai

Athiest are angry because we don't have excuses and rationalizations that allow us to go out, condemn, beat up, and kill those who don't agree with us as an anger outlet. So they just have to sit and stew instead.

• PEC
    PEC

I can't believe, I read the whole thing. Why is it when an atheist states what he believes, it is called intolerance by theists?

Philip

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

NOT ALL ATHEISTS are angry. I am a happy person.

and I know alot more people just like me. I don't let Religious people get me anger any more.

I just tell them what I think. If they like it or not.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Non-Angry Atheist

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

PS- If only all the angry atheists would read the Bible, and follow it's counsel:

Proverbs 29:22: An angry man stirs up strife, And a hot-tempered man abounds in transgression.

Proverbs 15:18: A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, But the slow to anger calms a dispute.

Proverbs 26:21: Like charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, So is a contentious man to kindle strife.

Too bad Jehovah didn't take his own inspired counsel and calm down before he got hot with anger and destroyed all those hundreds of thousands of people in the Old Testament.

Cog

• Trygon
    Trygon

Don't preach the bible to Athiests, its will make them angrey. :P

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Because there is plenty to get angry about.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Don't preach the bible to Athiests, its will make them grey

Now I know I don't get out much at the moment but that is just mean, I'm at least a pasty blueish white!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Oh Moses, that's no way to act. Calm down, anger solves nothing.

alt

You too Jesus, take a page out of these kindhearted Christians' books and don't let it get to you. Just seek Jesus and you'll... oh.

alt

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

She seems really angry about Galileo. She should check her facts, he didn't have it so bad! No need to get angry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit