Why Do Atheists Get So Angry?

by serotonin_wraith 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
  • *summer*
    *summer*

I believe it has nothing to do with being atheist.

Some people defend their viewpoints with anger, while others prefer to get their point accross in a more quiet and less confrontational way. Be it about religion, politics, etc...

This person just happens to be a very angry atheist...just as she could also be a very angry catholic or democrat.

*summer*

• Warlock
    Warlock

All that anger will kill you.

Warlock

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I'm angry that almost half of Americans believe in creationism.

She lost me here. I don't actually believe me the brand of creation she's raving about, but frankly its offensive that she seems to think everyone should just conform to her point of view.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Poor angry atheists. Let go of the anger:

EDITED TO REMOVE EMBEDDED PAGE. KNOCK IT OFF.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

More help for angry atheists:

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    All that anger will kill you.

That's OK. God's going to kill us anyway, so why not have a little rage in the meantime.

I'd say that atheists are angry because we have to live in a society that doesn't afford us the same rights to opinion and freedom to not have others beliefs pushed on us, socially and politically. It's happened in the past with other minorities and worked well for them, so we're giving it a shot.

Atheist Power!!!

Kwin

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Even more help for angry atheists:

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

She's ahead of you, BA. Click her reply at the end of the blog entry where she answers such dumb reasoning as 'Just accept Jesus and you won't be angry' and shows how anger can be a good thing under the right circumstances.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

serotonin_wraith,

Sounds like somebody needs anger management counseling.

Atheists, just let go of the anger.

There's nothing positive about it.

BA- Helping his fellow man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit