How would u respond? Reply from Elder who I let in on the pedophile cases

by What-A-Coincidence 53 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

LLBH- I can imagine they will say they will " wait on Jehovah ". They are going to have an awfully long wait. Because I truly believe we will see more of these cases popping up like little pieces of toast popping up once they are cooked . It will have to be continued to be dealt with. Jehovah or God is not going to step up and protect the Watchtower society from it's own flawed system of operating. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• What-A-Coincidence
  • horrible life
    horrible life
    I truly believe we will see more of these cases popping up like little pieces of toast popping up once they are cooked .

Flipper, what do you think the reason they will come out? Realizing that they should come forward to stop this from happening to any other child? Finding out that they aren't the only one this has happened to? or The media and finding out there is money to be had?

I think that not going to the police, is the way of a JW, to prevent the reproach of Jah's name. But... When you put $$$$$ signs up, and the rank and file, find out, that this may mean some money, I think more will step forward. Who knew there was money to be made? If you get raped, you just put the guy behind bars.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

He's just jealous of your body WAC. :-)

Well done for getting out with your family.

Let's hope he 'WACS' up one day!!!

Sam

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

I am more worried about the second guy's response.

Mofo sounds like he is in a perpetual trance state (alpha waves only). Apologistic and delusional.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

After Dateline, a witness friend commented: "That was just to get attention away from the Catholic Church."

Bonnie

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Maybe clue him in one his grammer and spelling issues.

i agre

on the other thing i would do nothing more...you sowed the seed

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    When I mentioned these things to wife she said she would wait on Jehovah

I remember using this reasoning for everything I disagreed with or didnt understand.

Trouble is if its not your child who has been sexually abused its easy to 'wait on jehovah', but if it is your kid who has been abused waiting is just not good enough.

• restrangled
    restrangled
    I AM GOING TO CALL EVERY BROTHER THAT YOU WERE CLOSE TO NOT TO LISTEN TO YOUR DEMONIC ISSUES AND I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE BECOME AN AGENT FOR THE DEVIL, SO SAD. WAKE -UP BEFORE IT IS TO LATE...."

Apparently the Devil is reality...and his agent is common sense.

R's Hubby

• carla
    carla

This is how a spiritual leader of jw's speaks (or writes) to a member?!!!! a 'lost sheep'? Where do I, a non jw sign up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit