How would u respond? Reply from Elder who I let in on the pedophile cases

by What-A-Coincidence 53 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I'm afraid his response will be a common one.

changeling

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

During me and my wifes judicial committee I could tell that the Elders we where talking to really feared us. Eventually we where asked to leave the room.

But we know what they said in that room when we where gone ;)

One Elder suggested that we had a demon in us and that is why we where so scary.

It's a typical trick they use to justify not having to engage. It's how they justify running away from you and not "standing firm for the truth".

As a follow up to my JC story I actually did get the chance to talk to one of the Elders from that JC alone. During that discussion I showed him a few articles from various religious groups where the leadership used the bogus idea of 'demons' to paint people who challenged them in a negative way. He was actually quite embarrassed and admitted that using demons to ignore questions was wrong (he didn't know I heard what they where saying in the room).

• bluebell
    bluebell
    More evidence that an Awake education is better the collage

LOL PAC thats so funny!

• moshe
    moshe

JW's miss the fact the their leaders never said the NBC story was a slanderous fabrication. They will never overcome this pedophile scandal by just denying it ever happened.

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

sad to say i may have thot the same as him not so long ago!! shoot!

• flipper
    flipper

In response to Horrible Life's question she asked me - Why I feel more of these lawsuits are going to be forthcoming ? Because a legal precedent has been set now by the attorneys for the abuse victims. If shrewd attorneys can see that they can make a couple bucks by flushing out child abusers from the Watchtower organization , then they will do just that. It will have the double benefit of revealing more child abusers , getting compensation for the victims , and draining monies donated to the Watchtower society away from them to pay out the lawsuit settlements . And a third possible benefit ? If enough of this garbage happens maybe some of our wacked out witness families will start running from the Jehovah's Witness religion like their hair was on fire ! One can only hope ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Have a case?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Wow.

Although I shouldn't be surprised.

I know many elders who would say something very similar.

If you want to tell me who is (PM me) I can take care of him from the inside.

His slanderous threat can be dealt with using WT guerilla warfare tactics.

Payback is a bitch, ain't it?

The Oracle

• moshe
    moshe
    "...I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR THAT STUPID TRICK ... YOU KNOW BETTER THEN THAT HOW CAN YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU ..

Ha, ha, yes what a trick, indeed.- and the only way they could be sure Saddam Hussein didn't have any WMD's was to destroy his country. Now then, how will this proven liar WT organization be able to prove it doesn't have pedophiles hiding from the police in their KH's? Every JW man will be a suspected child molester in the eyes of a householder- and the JW can never prove he isn't a pedophile who was protected from the law by the elders. The KH can never overcome this PR disaster.

• flipper
    flipper

I recommend everyone read WAC's new thread on feedback from Bethel on what he sent NBC news releases. Bumping this thread up to show the elders responses to WACS letting them know about the settlements. Good job , WAC ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit