Ciro Aulicino - Watchtower Man for Life

by VM44 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• keynumber
    keynumber

I "served" at watchtower farms. would like to communicate w/ex wtf bethelites.

its something too late to turn back. it made me who i am today. on the other hand came out w/ no real skills and no real support. it was a difficult time. I actually feel sorry for some that have the aspiration to go. read in the awake long time ago, never forgot this statement: "life is a comedy to those who think and a tradgedy to those who feel"---horace walpole.

if your charactor is very sensitive acclamation to bethel is not as difficult as the hell your going to go thru if youve been there awhile and trying to readjust out in the real world... I should of listened to my father who was not JW, only went to the memorial...when he said "learn a skill, go to school before you dicide to go." I was very sensitive and leaving it was quite a tragedy....

I'm df'd and thru my life , i always come across df't ones or those who just got lost and ended up in better situation in life and those that everything fell apart...the most interesting ones are the ones that are not df'd. when they find out Im dfd they have told me "I cant speak to you." funny thing about is they dicide when they CAN speak to me. for somereason the problem for them is usually about the elders, "the elders did this or the elders didnt do that". I don't every personally ask why there in the situation there in. this particular one was applying for a job, I was there also. I couldnt believe how he looked. he looked like a homeless individual and he was. He found out I was dfd and said he couldnt speak to me. my big ears got his cell# give it to my asshole brother (elder) telling me never to calll. Oh yes they called him later, got him a job and an apartment..this was before as he was walkking out the door w/his back pack, felt sorry for him and offerd him aride to wherever he needed. can you belive he told me "didnt you rremember I told you not to talk to me and I dont want a ride" I told him "go to hell you m..... f...er." sorry for the language. anyway another tragedy.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Don't know the guy personally but by the sounds of it he appears to be a firey hot blooded Italian.

• free @ last
    free @ last

Is he even still alive?

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Yeah he is still alive... I remember this clown from Bethel as well.

When I was a new guy I sat at his table at lunch on my 3rd or 4th day. He told me his name and I didn't get it the first time so he said, "The easy way to remember my name is remembering that I know everything just like my name says - ALL I SEE I KNOW"... and everyone laughed.

I did too yet thought to myself, "WOW"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit