Ciro Aulicino - Watchtower Man for Life

by VM44 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VM44
    VM44

Using various online databases I looked up what was available on Ciro Aulicino who is well known for getting the Watchtower signed up as an NGO with the United Nations.

The following information was returned. Note that his residences have all been at Watchtower owned addresses.

Considering his age, and dependence upon the Watchtower for most of his life, Ciro probably won't be considering any change in his relgion!

--VM44

The following is ALL contained in public records. I have left out his telephone number as Simon does not like those posted in his forum.

CIRO AULICINO (Age: 76)

RELATIVES:

ROBERT B AULICINO

DOLORES S AULICINO (I believe this is Ciro's wife.)

Addresses

124 34 2 COLUMBIA ORG2 HT BROOKLYN NY 11201

124 902 COLUMBIA HEIGHTS BROOKLYN NY 11201

124 COLUMBIA HTS #34-2 BROOKLYN NY 11201

124 COLUMBIA HTS APT 34-2 BROOKLYN NY 11201

124 COLUMBIA HTS APT 615 BROOKLYN NY 11201

124 COLUMBIA ORG2 HT BROOKLYN NY 11201

124 ORG2 COLUMBIA HEIGHTS BROOKLYN NY 11201

2 ORG BROOKLYN NY 11201

34 2 124 COLUMBIA HT BROOKLYN NY 11231

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

DOLORES S AULICINO (I believe this is Ciro's wife.)

The Aulicino's lived a few doors away from me when I was at Bethel. Thought his wifes name was Lolly, or at least that was name I knew her as...

• VM44
    VM44

There used to be online (at the Reexamine website) the 1999 Bethel Telephone Directory.

The Aulicino's I am sure would be listed in it.

--VM44

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1999 Watchtower Telephone Directory--download. Click the link by the (red arrow) at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/du1fzc Cheers! Atlantis-

• slmdf
    slmdf

I liked Ciro's talks. He's definitely got passion. His talk about the illegal trial of Jesus is actually an all-star talk in my book. He get's in trouble a lot at Bethel cause he's got some wild and non-conforming ways about him... he's kind of a loose cannon.

But... as you say... he probably won't be going anywhere soon. He's so smart... I'm surprised he still believes the crap.

• VM44
    VM44

Thank you Atlantis my friend.

I have just downloaded it and will check Ciro's entry.

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

According to the Bethel phone book, there are two people listed under Aulicino, Ciro and Dolores.

Perhaps "Lolly" was her nickname?

I would have liked to have heard the "unfair trial" of Jesus talk Ciro has given, it sounds like it would have been interesting.

--VM44

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I went to Ciro and Lolly's (Delores) wedding in 1974. When I first got to Bethel my first dining room seat was at their table. At that time, they had just got engaged and were planning on getting married soon. Her maiden name was Knocke (sp?). It was pronounced Ka no key.

Their reception was at the old Towers Hotel before the WT bought the building. I have good memories of the time I spent at their table and of them personally. Ciro had quite a sense of humor. I remember one Dish Duty assignment I had and Ciro was the captain of the crew. As I was bringing back some water jugs to the dishwasher I slipped on the floor and went spread eagle on the floor. The next day at breakfast he teased me that he'd got a bill for the damage to the floor from my fall!

I always thought of him as a closet liberal and was surprised to hear of his involvement with the UN/DPI scandal. Though, to be honest, I think it still fits. From my perspective now, I think it was a good thing that the JWs were working with the UN. Hypocritical, yes, but still a good thing. Perhaps if the scandal had not been exposed more good would have come of it in terms of normalization of the JW movement within society.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Some tidbits I remember from being at Ciro's table.

I remember Ciro introducing me to Charlie Fekel. For some reason, Fekel's table had been shut down and we had an empty spot and Ciro invited Charlie to come to our table. This was before Fekel was appointed to the Governing Body. At that time, Charlie was just an old timer at Bethel and a rather unassuming, humble one at that. I believe he still worked at the factory. I remember Ciro telling me, "Charlie, he's number one at Bethel." I looked puzzled and Ciro explained that Charlie was first in line when new keys were handed out to Bethel family members. (Your Bethel key number was like an ID number...it went on all your laundry, for example.) My key was key number 701. But, Charlie's key was number 1.

I also remember Ciro talking about someone who was at Bethel when Rutherford dropped the significance of the pyramids (this would have been back in 1928). I guess this Bethelite was a strong devotee of the significance of the great pyramid and was literally in shock when Rutherford declared that the pyramid was built under the direction of Satan and was not God's "stone prophet" as Russell had taught. Ciro said that this Bethelite was literally in a stupor from his depression and was hit and killed by a car on the way to work at the factory afterwards. Ciro mentioned the name but I don't remember now who this person was.

I also remember that Ciro had a passion for classical music and I remember him making the point that Handel's Messiah was not originally performed for Christmas so it was not wrong to listen to it. (I'd always liked the "Hallelujah Chorus" myself.)

• slmdf
    slmdf

VM44 -

Here is a link to the talk that I mentioned. it's 2 hours long of his 5 hour talk: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=95e364ff9cd784ce3781cc2f44538330

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit