Ciro Aulicino - Watchtower Man for Life

by VM44 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VM44
    VM44

Thank you slmdf for that link to Ciro's talk.

I have just finished downloading it and started to listen to it.

--VM44

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I remember Ciro back in 1963. He came over our house a few times to stay over night. He would come Sat morning and leave Sunday night. He would give the public talk at our KH. I was 12 years old then and we thought he was funny.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    he's kind of a loose cannon.

I was in the brooklyn heights hall for a while. This is exactly how I would describe him. He made some really off the wall comments. A few years after 9/11 when there was the whole thing with the asian bird flu epidemic. He associated the two and made the comment that "now we are certain that armageddon is near."

• JK666
    JK666

If the WTS was trully contrite about the UN/NGO debacle, they would have disfellowshipped ciro and GB member Lloyd Barry for apostasy. The whores take care of their own.

JK

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ciro Aulicino is my Uncle, Aunt Lolly's real name is Dolores.

• Ozner
    Ozner

Thanks a lot for the link to the telephone directory of the WTS. As a JW I never could get a picture of the internal organisation of the WTS. The directory gives me (and you) a direct answer about the organisational structure of the headoffices. Example: check Executive Offices, Brooklyn and you get 10th floor information. Who is in charge at the 10th floor? You get the names! Not only GB but also others with an own office, the inner circle. This directory gives me the information I needed, it's a real corporation! Executive Offices...Travel desk etc.

Great!

Fader Ozner

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Ciro was my Table head when I was in Bethel. I was positioned between him and his wife and a brother who worked in the service department at the foot of the table. After spending a short period of time, I reached the conclusion that he was pretty much a nutball. I mean a seriously abnormal individual that would not be able to function in normal society.

To think that people like this are involved in the hierarchy of the organization is a reflection of the kind of human business that it is,,,,,

I have learned that Religion is most certainly a business and a big one at that,,,,

Jo

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

He is WAC. Not to be confused with the Orignal. Once, he tugged on my ear and said he liked them. I was like WTF? I was about to get Jackie Chan on his ass and throw him over the BQE.

We were also in the same congo: Brooklyn Heights English.

Yes, he is a nut.

peace out. Mr. Wac.

• Black Man
    Black Man

Actually, I dug Ciro a lot, when I was at the house. He was indeed a rebel, in the truest sense of the word. He once told me because he doesn't tow the company line, even though he was in the Writing Department, he would never advance beyond that. At the time, I thought it was cool the time he brought up in one of the Writing Department meetings about how hypocritical it was for bethel to use college grads, give them offices and prominent jobs, but ignore the ones who didn't go to college and stick them in cleaning after they were only following the society's advice to "seek kingdom interests first." His talks were always cool, interesting and incorporate sometimes obscure facts that did make you think.........

• uninformed
    uninformed

If the WTS was trully contrite about the UN/NGO debacle, they would have disfellowshipped ciro and GB member Lloyd Barry for apostasy. The whores take care of their own.

JK

AMEN

Brant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit