Holey Sh*T....

by Priest73 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Duck!!! dodge.... ridiculous... From the front desk!!! "While even one victim of child abuse is one too many, Jehovah's Witnesses wish to let the facts speak. In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations. During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States. In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts. http://www.jw-media.org/index.html"

• Priest73
    Priest73

this is from [email protected]... totally disgusting. They have missed the point completely.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

(removed by Aude)

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Yes, but they've made their move. "Only a dozen...blah blah" When people find out the incidences of abuse number in the THOUSANDS the Jw/Borg will just loose more of their credibility--not that they have a great deal, waka waka.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm just SHOCKED THAT they commented at the same time the show was aired. I think it's AWESOME... on the run that is....

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Sick mother puckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought their god like ways would keep ANY of them from this!!!!!!

disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is okay as long as craptower is okay.

argeugks_(*&*(&%*&^%!!!!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

their response SCREAMS GUILT!!! can I get a HELL YEAH?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

HELL YEAH!!!! Disgusting isn't enough of a word, I don't think there is a word that qualifies to describe the vileness of the WTS in covering their arses over the pedophile issue.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts.

This is an interesting line. This isn't even "covering your ass", though it may have been meant that way. As the OP said, they have missed the point. This line is the one that shows it.

Dave

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm still on their email list... this was just the icing on the pedophile cake... Another attempt to make an excuse. grasping a straws...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit