Babies get shunned

by Crooked Lumpy Vessel 36 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Excellent topic - so many thoughtful points being made. Here's a good question I hope some of the watchtower scholars on this board know the answer to:

• Has any Watchtower publication ever specified - or even alluded to - how the minor children of disfellowshipped should be "viewed" by Witnesses in good standing? I ask because there does not seem to be a uniform approach to how to treat such children; nor a uniform approach to how to treat witnesses who do acknowledge these children.

(Excuse the wording, but I'm trying to phrase it from the Watchtower's perspective!)

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Weird. My children are never shunned. The JWs make it a point to come up and have conversations with them when I am with them.

Guess those are some REAL hardliners!

• delilah
    delilah

I'm sorry this happened to your son...It happened to my son too, and I wasn't even DF'd!!

In fact, it was an elder's wife,... my son said hello to him and her one day in passing, and she actually gave my son the finger. I'm NOT kidding you. Mary can verify it....made me so angry...

These people are sick...using their bulls%*t tactics on innocent little children.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This happened to my son too. He was 10 when I left. I was not disfellowshipped either. Suddenly none of his witness "friends" would talk to him. I never found out about that until years later. They really are evil.

Sherry

• eclipse
    eclipse

Appallingly RUDE JW behavior.

I hope the JW's apologists that come here feel ashamed that they are part of a religion

that shuns innocent children.

Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I don't know how anyone could pretend to ignore a child. It's rather hateful.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I hope the JW's apologists that come here feel ashamed that they are part of a religion

that shuns innocent children.

"Of course there will be a few bad apples in our religion. You can't fault the ENTIRE organization because of them!".................

..............i'm saying would what they typical JW response would be. Of course, they can't see how this infection is spread throughout the entire Borg.

R.F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit