Do u hate the young people ask video or not?

by XOCO 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

i've seen two:

the high school senior that's in track who pioneers instead of going to college

and

the girl that starts crying because she almost made out with some guy.

both are hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ASux-vs5Y

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

God I just watched the one about the track star...it's definitely puke worthy. Gosh... Youtube Video

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah that's the one, you gotta see the whole thing tho....disgustingly manipulative...

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Just recently saw it on their website. Pretty pathetic. they all look and sound like zombies!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I don't remember much about this video. All I do remember is thinking "that was not helpful." I was a JW when I watched it.

• R.F.
    R.F.

The one that discussed Timothy was absolutely horrid in my opinion. They put so much speculation into it that it almost made me sick. With them trying to imply that Timothy's father disapproved of him being a Christian, and to say that Timothy likely passed on a higher education to pursue the missionary work then apply it to their own reasoning was very dreadful.

• KW13
    KW13

i think that video was the thing that helped wake me up; un-necessary burdens for children to carry. more guilt, more worries.

• XOCO
    XOCO
    i think that video was the thing that helped wake me up; unnecessary burdens for children to carry. more guilt, more worries.

although the video did not make me wake up, but i know about the burden or guilt that u have to carry. for example yesterday when i was at the meeting a dear bother that treats me like his daughter (since he does not have any) came up to me and the dialog went like this

ACT I scene i

Brother: So XOCO how is school going for u?

XOCO: Great, its going just fine i'm just finishing the semester

Brother: so what are ur preaching plans?

(XOCO assumes that he is talking about the circuit overseers visit)

XOCO: Oh! well i'm going out in FS on Thurs., Fri. and probably Sat. since their won't be school due 2 turkey day

Brother: OK that's good but what i mean is what are ur spiritual goals like?

Act I scene ii

(XOCO is scrambling up reasons why she hasn't decided to move up in higher ranks)

XOCO: well i haven't decided on it much yet, plus i'am working part-time

Brother: Well u know i see that u are spritually storng and that u have ur head on right i really do feel that u can make spritual progress. by now everyone in the KH considers u a JW i mean when u make comments during the meeting they call u Sister XOCO not our friend XOCO. well what i am saying is that pray about it 2 jah to give u direction

XOCO: OK i will tkns?!?
    (XOCO runs like like hell and cringes with guilt as in "blood guilt")

End of Act I

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Wouldn't it be great to say something like, "I prayed to Jah and the holy spirit moved me to leave the organization! Blessed be Jehovah and all his glory, truly this is a spiritual revelation unlike any other!". What the crap could he say?

• XOCO
    XOCO
    "I prayed to Jah and the holy spirit moved me to leave the organization! Blessed be Jehovah and all his glory, truly this is a spiritual revelation unlike any other!"

Umm that will take me to the Dingo court more like enraged African hyena's court

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit