have u ever wonder why sisters wear skirts to the meeting?

by XOCO 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XOCO
    XOCO

someone had told be the reason b4 but that was billions of years ago. any way so why?

XOCO (ur annoyin' lilttle youngin')

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

cos if they were nekid it would be very distracting

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think its because the brothers never have any fun so they live in hope that a sister will have a loose skirt on a windy day. . .even better if she forgets her knickers. Hell, thats the dumbest rule I ever knew...something to do with looking business like. They are SALESPEOPLE you know, even if they can't set a price anymore. They think they will give a better witness if JW women are definitely known to be women. . .maybe so they won't mistake them for LDS elders.

• XOCO
    XOCO

i think if the sis wear shorter skirts we would sell more mag(playboy watchtower) !!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

fix ya hair just right

pull ya jeans on tight...

or wear a dress so i can get it off real easy

• yknot
    yknot

Because dresses get boring, and are less practical for a "mix and match" wardrobe. I also wear pantsuits, and this summer I did the "city-shorts" with a blazer thing.

A better question we should ask Scotsman is do:

Men in Scotland were skirts (kilts) to the meetings, if so, anything underneath?

Yknot

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Men in Scotland were skirts (kilts) to the meetings, if so, anything underneath ?

Q. What is worn under the kilt?

A. Nothing. It's all in perfect working order.

• ninja
    ninja

its to give their husbands a break....because we all know women wear the trousers in a relationship

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

For easy access?

tim

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Gotta keep the women in their place. Let them wear pants and they will think they own the place!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit